What's Going on Outside and Inside the Bedroom

It’s turned really cold here the past three days, which made me curious:does the weather affect your sex life?

3 Likes

I think it does, colder weather more cuddling for us, which is great because the OH is a human furnace and I am a constant ice cube. We generally start off under the covers and then it’s off after not long :joy:
Hotter weather hardly any cuddling but some of our best memories is on those 35c nights, a thunderstorm has cut off the power so no air con and we’ve had nothing better to do than hot sweaty sex while the storm goes on overhead.
Likewise on a 40c day camping, sex then straight in the ocean :ok_hand:

1 Like

Oh yes. Im in the PNW south Canada near the US border. Definitely more snuggling, but as my hubby complains, our bedroom is the warmest room in the house :laughing:. I love these lazy cozy type of days. Running back into our bedroom is top priority :blush:

2 Likes

Cold weather is defo snuggle season I’d expect for many. Also is what I keep craving of late too

1 Like

I don’t think I have more sex during cold weather, but one of my partners gets more cuddles. She overheats during summer and prefers to lay on the outer edge of the bed, but in winter she wants the middle.

1 Like

I’m constantly horny :smiling_imp: 24/7. Wether it’s really hot or freezing cold, I’m wanting my hubby :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
We’re cuddle in bed, no matter if it’s hot or cold, but hubby loves it in the winter, apparently I’m like a furnace, and spoons right into me and holds me in his arms :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: which turns into grinding :smirk: and then one thing leads to another.

1 Like

The colder weather definitely makes me want to cuddle and increase the body heat. That also makes me miss my partner more.

2 Likes

I refer to Mrs. Val as the “Ice Witch” in the winter. She is always freezing cold and is dressed from head to toe for bed time. Getting her naked in the winter is not a simple task. I make sure I start a fire or have the heat in the room turned up to get her clothes off.

Can’t wait for summer!

More sex in the living room during colder weather as it gets very warm with log burner lit, more time on sofa together

1 Like