In the snow?

For a long time now Ive liked the idea of having sex out in the snow, yes cold I know.... Just with the weather as it Ive been thinking more about it as I stare out of the window at the 4 inches of snow! Maybe I'm just getting horny as the gf is away for a fortnigh.

Anyone else have any experience of it out in the snow or similar fantasy? frostbite? :p

No always fancies tropical beach in the sun, hate the cold lol

Hi EvilBob83 - good lord no LOL - are you mad?

Although the idea of having to snuggle up skin to skin (or closer) to create warmth if you were stranded someplace does have a certain appeal And although I am a veggie, a blazing fire and furs has to come into it somewhere too.

JG - I agree, warm and snuggly is the way to go. I can't be doing without my 'leccy blanket. I like the idea of a remote cabin somewhere, snow outside. roaring fire. maybe throw a jazuzzi in.. sounds like fun.

Just I dunno.. maybe im just going mad as its been a few days, but the snow outside is looking appealing for some naughtyness. Imagine teh shapes lede in the snow the next day!?! try explaining that to guests/neighbours!

We get vivid images of all the wrong bits getting stiff, and bits that should be getting bigger and stiffer shrivelling and going all soft.

You do the snow thing, we'll do the 'surf-washed-tropical-beach' thing, deal?

Belles

Evilbob83 wrote:

JG - I agree, warm and snuggly is the way to go. I can't be doing without my 'leccy blanket. I like the idea of a remote cabin somewhere, snow outside. roaring fire. maybe throw a jazuzzi in.. sounds like fun.

Ooooo that sounds very tempting! Sorry I'm def for the warm camp - heard that having cold feet makes it harder to come too!

x

Intruiging but I think warmth is preferable!

masterandslave wrote:

Evilbob83 wrote:

Ooooo that sounds very tempting! Sorry I'm def for the warm camp - heard that having cold feet makes it harder to come too!

x

Are you sure it's not "having cold feet makes you come harder!" ??? My feet are always FRRRRRRREEEEZING!

xxKPxx

I like the idea of playing in the snow but I'm sure the reality wouldn't be so good. Now a cottage with a massive fire where you can watch the snow fall outside - that would be good x

Wizzie86 wrote:

I like the idea of playing in the snow but I'm sure the reality wouldn't be so good. Now a cottage with a massive fire where you can watch the snow fall outside - that would be good x

After an afternoon of being outside clearing the street of snow. I am freezing cold and miserable.... I'm not as keen as I was on the idea this morning. The fantasy still is very appealing, but I think its gonna stay a fantasy at this rate..

.As per my prev post: log cabin, fire, etc.. much better plan xD Pricing the holiday up now, I'm gonna keep the idea in reserve and whisk her away for a suprise later this year / next year. Working on a way to propose, once Ive finished saving for the rock, so could be a possible time/place.

Ooo that sounds lovely!!! Xxx

That is an interesting one :P

But I think I would be shaking too much from the cold haha! ><'

i love snow play, that has been this afternoon's activity of choice! Combine it with the lovelabs glass dildos (and a little discretion and, my oh my, that's an awesome O!

My major concern is more to do with cleanliness - that stuff gets everywhere and you just can't see what's underneath it all!

Hi Evilbob, def one in agreement for the snow "fun". Last year, when me and the GF were away skiing in France with a group of friends we had thought it would be fun to sneak off into the thick tree line (plenty of them!), although was interesting getting in there... to have some fun.

Absolutely loved it, and despite the cold, it really didn't cause any problems! We loved knowing and hearing people skiing past us and had no idea what a great time we were having!

Hoping to go for round two in a few weeks

I'm a wimp when it comes to being cold so not for me!

Ax

Very jelous Sukkamielli, sounds like a cracking afternoon! Same again ATR69, sounds like a stunning holiday - Good luck on round 2. :)

tried it in the snow was the equivalent to brewers droop mind said yes dick said noooo

Snow??????? Are you potty?!?!?!?!

No - nice and warm for me. In front of an open crackling fire, wind rain / snow, it OUTSIDE where it belongs and me and the OH INSIDE where we belong!

I agree about the furs etc ... oooh lovely... I can feel a moment coming on

No ways dude!

Bar-ba-dos

Jamaica

Cuba

Dominican

Val d'Isere France non!

SG69 x

Wow! Hardcore Evilbob84! Believe me, I've made love and had sex outside, in november, and in thunder and lightening. The idea is attractive as a fantasy. The reality is much enjoyment followed by regret that you have nowhere to go pee, it's bloody freezing and you had to remove some item of clothing, which is now either extremely cold or extremely wet. If the sky is clear the star gazing is incredibly romantic, all nipples are hard, but so is the ground so you need to take something to stay warm e.g. a double sleeping bag (a blanket and hammock are almost but not quite sufficient. Thus for all these reasons and several more for a totally pleasant experience it must be pre-planned rather than spontaneous. Go camping and you may be ok but dear goodness you will be cold at some point that night/ day. Also one point to consider is shrivelling (not a problem for us but I've heard..) on the other hand it would be a great way to experience the more extreme aspects of temperature play. Avoid hypothermia at all costs. If you do go ahead with this mad plan do report back ;)