Increased male sensation

Hell everybody,
I am a healthy guy, having sex regularly. I however think my sensation/feeling has decreased since I have been sterilised and cut. Perhaps because my gland is touching the clothing ‘24/7’ ?
Is there any way to increase sensitivity ? Perhaps a lube or something ?
Thank you for your reaction or suggestion.
Henri

3 Likes

There are lubes available that are designed to increase sensation,such as

4 Likes

Why were you cut - I understand your tubes being cut - but that alone should make you even more horny as you have no worries - but why were you cut - was it a problem with tight for skin or a religious thing :scissors:

1 Like

That’s the biggest tragedy of men getting circumcised. Of course you are going to lose sensation, the head will turn like leather from all the rubbing (ok maybe a slight exaggeration there… But u get the point).
Very little you can do unless u find something to cover your head

How recently did you get circumcised?

I can only hope it’s a matter of time to readjusting to having a ‘tougher’ exposed gland

I’ve tried tingling lubes and they are good, totally get that loss of sensation especially if going for a while, being circumcised

2 Likes

Thank you very much ! I got my 1st vacuum pump yesterday, that also gives a real sensation, ongoing (retrurning hard-on this morning, with a nice feeling)

3 Likes

Oh wow that’s brilliant need to try that :slight_smile: what one did you get

A pump similar to the LoveHoney Basic Trigger.
This one did not make me cum, but because of the increased blood pressure in my penis, the sensitivity had increased very much. Not mentioned increased diameter and length…
And my wife appreciated very much what she saw, also when she noticed what happened when I started pumping the air out.
The warning in the package not overdoing the decompression and let air in when it starts hurting is a serious detail to take into account. To prevent lasting damage.

tx. already do so. What helps a lot too, is decent foreplay (for both to get in the mood), challenging without going too far works great with me. She strokes me, while sitting anywhere else than the bedroom and both being dressed. So, very much in a daytime situation.

1 Like