Indigo flirty knickers!!!

Just noticed that the flirty knickers range now includes an indigo thong and boyshorts! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33494 

So happy about that, these are the only thongs I'm comfortable wearing and I was hoping they'd include more colours.

Does anyone think there will be more colours coming out? REALLY want the indigo thong, but if there are more colours for that and the other styles coming out I'd rather wait and get the 3 for £12 deal. The anticipation!

I was really hoping this was what a thread a wee while ago was reffering to! (assuming it was anything to do with that at all, but it was for blue knickers).

Was also hoping they'd bring in a new blue to replace the light one they discontinued.

I know the feeling with wanting to wait to see if more colours appear, but who am I kidding. I'll be grabbing the thong, the knickers and whatever other one I fancy once I get the money :D

Psst...Lovehoney...green...greeeeeeeeen...;)

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Psst...Lovehoney...green...greeeeeeeeen...;)

+1

The indigo ones are a really gorgeous colour. I love them.

The indigo thong is gorgeous, I got it as a tester. The colour is Amazing xx

I love the flirty range! Perfect fit and very very nice to wear

All lovehoney range is beautifull

I ordered some of the indigo boy shorts over the weekend, should be here tomorrow, can't wait! I've already got the other colours and I love them, they're so comfy

They need more colours

just saw these are on the whats new page they are stunning !

I have them, I absolutely adore the colour. Nicest blue, so cute to mix and match 😊

I've got stuff from the flirty range and I love them. Also loving the indigo colour but have to agree with Lovebirds on seeing more green .....there seems to be a lack of green across all ranges.

They're nice, but I miss the light blue ones :(

I would LOVE to see green, like a really nice bright Apple green, it's my favourite colour!

I have ordered these and love the look of the bikini knicker.
I spotted the 3 for £12 offer and wanted the pink, purple and blue....only to find out the blue ones aren't included in the same offer! !!
I resigned myself to choosing black instead, which look nice enough but boring
Booooooo!!
:(

I love the indigo!! I just wish that the blue wasn't discontinued, they would have matched these so well. I wonder why the blues were unpopular (I'm assuming that's the reason they were discontinued), they're so gorgeous. Definitely my favourite of the current colours due to how unique they are.

I'd love to see emerald green or mint green ones next.

Another vote for some green items :)

Same.
I love green and the aqua blue colour.
Big, bold, bright and definitely not boring....
These are the sort of knickers I'd wear every day so that I can feel sexy and glam underneath even in jeans or work uniform.

So glad you like our new Indigo Blue colour! We think it's lovely too :)

There will be more colours not not for a while...so please go a head and order the Indigo! As some of the 'fashion' colours will be seasonal, once they're gone they're gone!

It's great to hear your feedback on the colours...it's all being taken on board!

My indigo boyshorts and thong arrived today - they are gorgeous! Shame the light blue ones are getting discontinued, though. And I cast another vote for green flirties!

Lovehoney - Heather wrote:

So glad you like our new Indigo Blue colour! We think it's lovely too :)

There will be more colours not not for a while...so please go a head and order the Indigo! As some of the 'fashion' colours will be seasonal, once they're gone they're gone!

It's great to hear your feedback on the colours...it's all being taken on board!

Will there be indigo coloured bikini briefs available? I want to take advantage of the offer (but I'm not keen on boyshorts) so don't want to just order the thong just now in case the briefs are going to be available too.