Say what???

It seems that the Lovehoney flirty knickers in blue are being discontinued! I'm really surprised, I loved this colour and thought it was popular. I was really hoping they'd make the thong in blue and purple too.

What do you think of the blue flirty knickers?

Love them :) so glad I have a pair if they're being discontinued xx

I recently got mine and I looooove them! ♡

I noticed that the other day but I've already ordered something earlier last week so couldn't afford to be doing another order

It's a shame as they're a lovely colour

Whaat?! Damn it I should have bought them sooner :(

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

Whaat?! Damn it I should have bought them sooner :(

They're only £3 now if you want to get a pair before they disappear

I would love some of the blue ones! Being a size 18/20 i dont think the size 16-18 would fit :(

X

NEvans wrote:

I would love some of the blue ones! Being a size 18/20 i dont think the size 16-18 would fit :(

X

The sizes seem to run quite small with the flirty knicker briefs. I'm a size 8-10 (usually an 8) but I needed the 12-14 in the briefs. The boyshorts may fit you though, for me, the sizing was just weird with the briefs.

NEvans wrote:

X

I got the blue boyshorts to test (the review is still pending for some reason, after all these months) and the 16/18 size was actually a way too big for me. (Later on I bought a 16/18 thong and it fits just fine, as do the briefs of the sam size). That may indicate that while the briefs and thongs are on the smaller side, the boyshorts may actually be quite roomy, therefore definitely worth a try!

That is ashame, I've got them in purple, black and pink, should of bought a pair of the blue ones

classy lass wrote:

That is ashame, I've got them in purple, black and pink, should of bought a pair of the blue ones

They're only £3 now so you can still get them if you want ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

classy lass wrote:

They're only £3 now so you can still get them if you want ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Humm thats an absolute bargain, maybe I could be swayed :-)

Ohh thank you for that! I will have to try the boyshorts then whilst there £3

X

The boyshorts do come up much bigger than the others - and they don't shrink when washed and tumbled :) xx

NEvans wrote:

X

They are a generous fit i got the 12-14 in the absence of a 10-12 as i lean more towards a 12 if i wanted to buy them again i'd size down so the 16-18 i'm sure will fit

The colour of the blue flirty knickers look nicer in the picture than in the flesh they are more bright aqua blue

I ordered the blue ones becasue I saw there were being discontinued and I LOVE THEM, posted a positive reveiw as well.

Not sure why... maybe it has something to do with their supplier? Hopefully if the blue goes away Lovehoney will introduce some more colours?

I have the boyshorts in black, red and blue and I love them all! Why they're discontinuing the blue, I don't know. I think they're brilliant.

What???

NEvans wrote:

Ohh thank you for that! I will have to try the boyshorts then whilst there £3

X

I fit into 18s and they fitted me perfectly the 16/18 very comfy and not tight anywhere with a little extra give. I ordered one in blue and loved them as i saw they were discontinued so i now have two pairs lol.

Im glad i got mine earlier