Inexperienced guy

So I'm almost 20. This guy I've been talking to turned 18 in January. He's a virgin, extremely inexperienced. He's kind and flirty but I'm not looking for anything relationship wise.
I'm a sexual person. I don't like having a bunch of partners. But I haven't had sex since March of 2017.. I've hinted at asking him if he could literally fuck my brains out but he didn't get it and I don't wanna be pushy because that's wrong but...
I literally feel like I'm about to explode! How do I say it to him directly but not aggressively?? I'm literally dying over here it's been over a year since I've gotten dicked down .

You say you are not looking for a relationship and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that but what is HE looking for? Perhaps he wants to lose his virginity within a relationship in which case he's probably not the right person to give you what you need at the moment.

Have to agree with Amy.

Maybe he understood loud and clear that you wanted him to have sex with you, but he's just not the casual sex type, and rather than the awkwardness of explaining that, he pretended not to have caught on.

If you like him enough to want to sleep with him, i think you need to drop the subtlety and just be honest with him. Not just about wanting sex, but that it's not going to progress in to a relationship if anything did happen between you.

I agree you need to establish if he values his virginity as something he wants to share within in a loving relationship or a deep religious belief that this is what he should do. On the other hand you could gently ask him if he would like a teacher to show him the right things to do when exploring a female. Tell him that you will help him prepare for a long and fulfilling sex life without the relationship complications. If you can get past any reservations he has then this approach may appeal to him. Good luck and I hope that your sex drought is soon over with this lucky lad or someone else deserving of you affection.

Also its worth considering that even should you both go ahead on whatever basis the first few times at least are most likely going to need to be more about him than you, I may be wrong but him "fucking your brains out" may be a little way off yet.

Thanks everyone💕 I brought it up to him in a more direct way. I'm not going to rush it. He said he didn't know I wanted him that way and thought I was friend zoning him. He said he really really really wants to but I'm just gonna wait a little bit longer and get some things smoothed over so he's not as anxious. Also get him more comfortable. Also this is probably the first time I've seen him smile so big. He has nice teeth and a great smile❤️
@AmyA it was mainly a joke. 😂 I sure know it's not gonna be that way the first time!
I appreciate all of your comments ladies and I'll be sure to give you an update!!!❤️❤️❤️

As a guy i can say this...i am terrible at picking up on small hints. I need directly telling 😀.

Excellent, all sounds very positive, amazing what communication can do!

🤣 joke or not I can sympathise! I'm still working out what I want but having my brains fucked out would certainly be a good start!

Good luck and have fun.

Just wanted to add as the guy is inexperienced you will have to take the lead and guide him. So gentle may be the key. Also perhaps seeing you naked for the first time may be a shock to his system . So you may need to consider a get naked session first to allow him to get used to the idea .

Good luck

Hi hi I'm back with an update! Everything went great :) he's very loving in bed and I made him very comfortable around me. We both had a good time! We also had a very cute cuddle session afterwards and went and got food haha. We're also still on common ground about not wanting a relationship, mainly because it would ruin the friendship we have but we hang out pretty much every day. Thank you guys for your advice and opinions❤️❤️❤️❤️

We are really happy that you have mutually achieved a tender lovemaking session with this inexperienced young man. If you continue exploring together you will surely get ‘your brains fucked out’ as you list for. Enjoy 😊

Deliliah1 wrote:

Hi hi I'm back with an update! Everything went great :) he's very loving in bed and I made him very comfortable around me. We both had a good time! We also had a very cute cuddle session afterwards and went and got food haha. We're also still on common ground about not wanting a relationship, mainly because it would ruin the friendship we have but we hang out pretty much every day. Thank you guys for your advice and opinions❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'm glad it went well for both of you.