To sensitive...

Hi guys I'm quite new here :)

just wondering if anyone has or has been with anyone with a really sensitive clit?

I reaaly would love for my boyfriend to make me cum by playing with me but I'm just to sensative and I'm on edge all the time and it's the same with oral to :(

he really gets annoyed about it and so do I. We have been together for nearly 8 years but we haven't found a way to solve it yet. I'm open to any suggestions :)

Your OH can make you cum by playing with your G spot. That way he can leave your clit well alone. Take a look at some G spot toys on here.

Without being too graphic is it just the clitoris itself you're too sensitive or around it and on the clitoral hood too?
Wondering if one of the less powerful wands would work for you. The vibration isn't pin point so will cover a wider area.

Yea it's just my clit really. I can sort myself out fine and use vibes that aren't to powerful. Even I can get the wrong spot though and it's like I'm being electrocuted haha!

i find g spot orgasms hard to. I have only had one when using a vibrator on myself

Yes I have been with partners this way. Unfortunately to many guys think that now the clit and g spot have been found and shown to men. That's it rub them for a while and a woman should orgasm.

Due to guys orgasming in that physical way they feel women should.

He needs to understand its your mind and whole body that needs stimulating ndnot just a centimetre square of it.

Loads of foreplay lots of kissing and massage. Then fingering or oral but keeping your citoral hood or vaginal lips over the clit to take away the sensitivities.

I was like that! Nice to know I'm not the only one. I found that I was that sensitive that It was borderline pain.
I bought myself a little bullet and used it around/near the clitoris gradually gettin used to the sensation until I felt comfortable enough to place it on the clitoris.... Now I'm a power queen!
It's about moderation and working with yourself. Try a bullet and if it gets uncomfortable, stop and try another time - make sure to use a nice lube too.
Eventually your OH will be able to play with you without you being uncomfortable from sensitivity. It worked for me, hope it works for you X