Intact

My hubby is intact. I love the look of the foreskin hanging over the pee hole. He’s the only guy I’ve ever had sex with. But I played with a guy who was circ so I know the difference. We only used lube yesterday when we did anal for the first time. Circumcisions is a money maker for Dr’s. If we have kids, they’re not gonna get circ’d!!

3 Likes

It would be interesting to know the ratio circumcised to not, as I am not sure whether it is seen as a cosmetic procedure or not. More often done on the grounds of religion or medical need.

In the UK circumcision seems to be done for medical or religious reasons but in the USA it seems to be a routine practice on newborn boys.

1 Like

I was done mid 30’s for medical reasons but i would say i actually prefer how it looks since i had the operation

Circumcised at age 4 for medical reasons. Sometimes it just has to be done.

Most definitely agree in I wouldn’t promote circumcision unless it’s for medical reasons and you have no other options for it but if the skin and penis is healthy and alright then I defo say just leave the poor things alone :relieved:

I love it when she pushes the foreskin back and forth. But the head is so sensitive after I cum that if she sucks a little after I cum in her, I squirm trying to get away!!

1 Like

I’m so evil as I’ve done similar things to guys I’ve been with and teased their head after climax to see how they react :rofl: majority leap back and squirm :joy:

The head of my penis is always a little wet since it’s covered and so sensitive. When she sucks me off, she tongues my pee hole afterwards and THAT puts me over the edge too.

1 Like

Ok. So I am the odd man out here. I am cut and like it. No idea why my parents had it done but I am good with it. I do find uncut more erotic and appealing but also experienced some hygiene issues that took away from the appeal. If a guy is uncut… TBD… if cut, good to go. Neither one is a determining factor for a hook up BTW.

I discovered putting my penis head under a tap after climaxing feels very tingly over sensitive :sweat_smile:

My man is uncut and I have also been with circumcised men. To be honest I have no preference. Both work for me.

1 Like

I have only been with uncut men…orally and PIV/PIA
Have put a condom on a cut penis…

I like the uncut…but I love the natural look regarding body hair too.
Wouldn’t be a deal breaker though…I’m a quick learner.

1 Like

Why a condom on a cut penis given it’s generally more hygienic?

I disagree with you there. I genuinely don’t believe one is “more hygienic” than the other…a person yes…if you don’t keep yourself clean you don’t keep yourself clean whether cut or uncut.

Anyhow it was a close friend when I was younger (in the 80’s) he hadn’t put one on before and wanted me to show him how to put one on properly…he was going out with a girl and needed to use a condom.

The foreskin is very sensitive and akin to a woman’s labia. So removing it for reasons of religion or hygiene in the 21st century is just wrong in my opinion.
We are the only animal who removes the protective sheath from male genitalia.

I have no problem if it’s for medical reasons but for religious, aesthetic or hygiene reasons.
I consider it a form of child abuse when done to children.

As for religious reasons…if god wanted us circumcised why did he bother designing the male anatomy with a foreskin? :thinking:

Times have changed over the years and the practice isn’t nearly as common these days I believe. Dating back to the 60’s and 70’s it was more common place which is the era I come from.

I will rephrase that. The second part of your comment above is what I had intended. Any areas on the body that are moist, dark, or have skin folds are the areas mostly likely to develop bacteria first. Butt crack, pits, feet, and yes, foreskin. Regular bathing keeps this all in check but should one go survival camping or have less than clean practices smegma will develop where it won’t on a cut penis. It’s the rest of me that will stink first. :grinning:

I agree. My penis is clean and I’m intact too

1 Like