Intense solo play

Hi all, so basically my OH is not into anal play (I totally respect that) however I am and I love the feeling of exploring myself anally. I only get to do this when she is away, she is going away this coming weekend and I am looking for any advice/tips on having a really good intense orgasm using toys or anything. Any ideas for good positions etc to achieve a good organs ideally handsfree!

Thanks
Much love

I've found that with anal/prostate play I can orgasm without ejaculating so don't expect full ejaculation every time. Being very relaxed and comfortable is a must for me, often under the covers in bed. There's nothing worse than being cold!

Easiest position is just laid on your back with your knees bent and legs spread. You can be writhing there for a while so I don't go for any difficult positions!

Lots of lube and a good prostate massager is a must. The best ones work with your muscles to pull it up and down your prostate so you don't need to use your hands to move it to the correct spot. Aneros do a good range.

I find some good viewing material is a massive help too.

Above all don't rush things, take it slow and enjoy the quiet alone time.

Thanks for that. Do you have you feet in the ground or raised up resting on something? I have got plenty of vibrators and dildos but am thinking about getting an aneros type massager and don't want to have to touch it or use my hands at all!

I've tried vibrators dildos etc before and almost always end up falling out after you start clamping down on them. You could use a butt plug but they don't really hit the spot, they just give you a full feeling. The aneros are reasonably priced and do a great job.

One of the only none specific toys I found that did do quite well was a wevibe which is designed for women to hit the g spot and clit but it always works well for hitting the p spot with the other part resting on the perineum. Lots of different vibe levels/patterns too to help you on your way.

I'll just lay on my back with my feet on the bed in front and knees bent. If you straighten your legs out it can actually put even more pressure on the prostate if you prefer it.

I'll have a look at wevibes then. I have tried using a g spot one from LH and that is the closest I've got to a hard orgasm but I still have to hold it in place with is Anoying. I've tried on my back and on my side but think my back is better. Really need to try Perenium stimulation more I think

Aneros are probably more suited to what you want. The only reason I actually tried the wevibe was because we had one anyway. The aneros do have a perineum simulator on them anyway.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24600

This would be perfect.

Oh yes that does look good although maybe abit pricey for me to begin with. I will look for a cheaper one and give it a go. Really like the fact you don't need to use your hands with them though! Any other tips?