Interesting encounter

I just had the most random bizzare encounter of my life and I do need to share it. and the people here are pretty much the only ones i can talk to about this so. Little long and I been awake for about 25 hours now but enjoy the read.

Remember my little problem last week where i was just desperate for physical contact, and I said at the time I was willing to do anything with anyone male or female.

Well as of today im not epically depressed and its a good job or my encounter would have been slightly different.

Uppon finishing a 16 hour shift at work 12 - 4 am. (i just got home) I walk to my bus stop, and walking in the opposite way is a guy who had just been out clubbing. He was more than willing to chat. So waiting for my bus due in about 3 minutes we talked. Usual crap told him id been to work, said he was out clubbing blah blah. The he drops into the convo and not in a subtle way, am I gay bi what ever. And I tell him im straight.

At this point my bus is now running very late. So we chat and I picked up on a signal right away that we was interested, like as soon as i saw him. Anyway I decide to drop the line is he gay straight whatever and he turns out to be bi. Very very shortly after this he is offering to give me a blowjob, asking me to go back to his place. At this point my bus has not turned up and the next one was due 30 mins from when the 1st one was due. So we talked. i contemplated going along too. I could have gone and had my arsed pounded out which i actually want. But I only want that done by a girl and a strap on.

But id be lying if I said a part of me didnt want to. I could be there now. Having all sorts of dirty fun and you wanna know what. Appart from kissing another man which the thought of makes me. Well I have no desire to do it. Buuut the thought of another man fucking the shit outta me (not ment to be a pun haha) doesnt weird me out and well I know im not attracted to men. But perhaps I am very starved atm for psyical affection. And if I was in the same frame of mind today as I was last week, Id probly have gone with him.

well, no, i didnt go through with it, and it kinda made me realise i wouldnt want to. I felt no attraction to hin in any way or form. But the encounter by its self was just so random. It actually left me shocked beyond comprehension.

AzureKatte wrote:

well, no, i didnt go through with it, and it kinda made me realise i wouldnt want to. I felt no attraction to hin in any way or form. But the encounter by its self was just so random. It actually left me shocked beyond comprehension.

That is an interesting story, thank you for sharing it. I'm kind of confused about your being shocked though. Why were you shocked, and what about?

You shouldn't be shocked at your reaction - maybe it was because he was so open with you about his sexuality that you felt that way? Sexuality and all that goes with it is a very intricate thing - and just because you was excited by the idea it doesn't mean you are gay, it just means you thought about the scenario and got excited, probably more by the act than the person who was doing it - you saw a chance for fantasy fulfillment? If you want to fulfill your fanttasy with awoman, you will no doubt get the chance to do that, but if you get excited at the thought of the guy at the bus stop, I would say thats just a sexually oriented conversation that you found stimulating. Don't label yourself as anything, just have a pause for thought and ask yourself what elements you most want out of your desires. Because you can live out this kind of fantasy with a male or female partner, depends whch you would most like to meet, just acknowledge the fact that other peoples sexuality does excite you, its just part of your arousal factors?

Glad you understand yourself a little better!

Yer theres being tempted and then theres actually going through with it. If had offers myself about stuff and been tempted, A threesome being one of them. Actually agreed to it, but when push comes to shove i know full well it would never happan. I've been left wondering about my feelings regarding whether i was bi or not. You said yourself you've been starved of affection recently, i think it was just a case of wanting someone. This man you met at the bus stop was clearly just looking for sex and not offering you any of the affection that you craved. If it was a woman at the bus stop would you have gone ahead?