Inventor Ideas for male sex toys - there seems to be very little new

Hi All, I have noticed there is never much new when looking for a new male sex toy. The flesh lights have never ever done it for me and I have amazing prostate toys and a couple of good hands free products

I would love someone to make a ball sucking / Massage item or a rimming item (I did have a vibe) but it broke and never felt that good

Does anyone know of anything that’s being made or ideas ?

1 Like

Would love something that could imitate rimming and I think I could get behind the ball sucking toy too!

Get your thinking cap on for the next sex toy design competition !

1 Like

There is this though it seems to have mixed reviews!

Though you’re right, there isn’t much out there breaking the mold, as @JustSomeFun says, get your ideas down for the next design competition - if you want new things there’s bound to be loads of other people who want the same thing!

2 Likes

I’m afraid rimming isn’t my speciality, but could you use the Lelo Ora3?

1 Like

Looks like it could be a possibility if its designed to simulate oral sex, unfortunately a little too pricey for me at the minute though although you do tend to get what you pay for!

2 Likes

B vibe sell a rimming Plug

We have it and love it, (have reviewed it) it’s on the expensive side but worth it with any discounts you have

3 Likes

I had one of those :slight_smile:

I’ve actually had one of those used on me and yes it works well to stimulate a rimming like pleasure.

1 Like

For rimming you could try the Volta or one of the Sqweels or if the B Vibe plug appeals but it too pricey, maybe a beaded rabbit.

2 Likes

Have to be cautious with a sqweel if you have longish pubic hair :scream::joy::joy:

1 Like

LOL no im a nads user so clean as a whistle

I am going to try the Sqweel I think :slight_smile: