Inviting another person

Looking to invite another person into the bed room to join us ? X

3 Likes

Hi, I’m not sure what you’re asking?

If it’s for advice, what specifically are you looking for?

If it’s hoping to meet up with someone from here, then that’s against the forum rules :blush:

2 Likes

For advice thanks hun I have read the rules xx

1 Like

Its great you are exploring different things, your question , if it was a question is centred around communication between you and your existing partner initially. Making sure you are both very comfortable with looking into this. Finding a 3rd person may be tricky but you may already have someone in mind. Make sure they are comfortable with the arrangements and set boundaries. Would you be going MFF or FMM. Possibly look at clubs to get an idea of things first? Good luck with it.

Good luck with you threesome

1 Like

Hoping for another couple really xx

Swingers websites or clubs would probably be the best bet. You will find some couples on dating sites like OkCupid but, as they don’t officially do couples profiles, they can be a little hard to find.

1 Like

Thank you been looking there’s allot of fake profiles around x

We have recently invited a female friend (a)to have sex with my OH and (b) she pegged me while my OH watched

4 Likes

Would say it’d have to be a mutual choice on both sides before diving right in :relieved:

Where did you meet them x

First of all make sure that it is something that you BOTH want. Decide on the sex of the additional person to join you and set boundaries both between the both of you and the third person if you get someone to join you.

There are a number of swinging websites which a quick search will find for you, some bettér than others, alternatively look for a local club and check what events they have coming up and pick something that will appeal to you both.

2 Likes

She was actually a good friend of my OH known her all her life and we bumped into her one day went for coffee and started chatting which turned into sex talk as women do and my OH said she started liking anal a few years ago and that led me to tell her I wanted to feel what she feels when I’m in her ass which led her to pegging me. I then said my fantasy was to see OH with another woman and our friend said I’ve wanted to fck her for years and I would be happy to fck your ass as well so it happened

4 Likes

That’s one hell of a catch up over a coffee!!

1 Like

It seems like friendship is the best way to get into a 3-some thing. At least, that’s how my relationships started.

My GF caught me, and soon after our relationship began it became a thing with her, me, and my sister. GF ended up bringing me to my husband and he already had two partners… Life is weird.

2 Likes

Don’t forget The forum rules but look at swingers websites like fab swingers and talk to the other person a bit before both of you decide, maybe even meet up first and get to know each other if your worried about fake people good luck. :blush::kissing_heart::grin: X x x

2 Likes

Have fun with that. We had a ffm with a female friend of ours very hot.

3 Likes

Didn’t film ours but OH has since had another session with her but phoned me first to ask permission first

As others have said have a long conversation between the two of you and make sure your on the same page with it. Set and discuss boundaries

You might have more luck with a couple, have you any friends that might be up for it?
Try setting up an account on fabswingers, if its a man you want to invite you might have more luck just purely because of the amount of men on it.
Women are a little harder to come by but thats usually because,in my experience couples are looking for a woman to fulfill their own fantasies and they forget that each person comes with their own desires and needs and treat them like a fetish - again this is only my experience
A couple is even harder as all 4 people need to be up for it.
I would suggest going to a club or if you do join fab try and get to a social night. Making new friends will make it much easier to find people that want the same as you.

3 Likes