iPad / iPhone app?

Just a thought, any chance of an app for the above?

Apologies if this has been asked before or if I've posted it in the wrong place.

Hey Viridianuk

Thanks for the suggestion :)

We did actually have an iPhone app for a while but the fact was, hardly anyone used it! :(

So rather than continue working on the app, we're focussing our attention on having a really brilliant mobile site which will work as well as an app across all phones.

If anything should change in the future we may well look into our options for having an app again, but there's nothing in the pipeline for one any time soon.

I knew lovehoney had an app onces. everyone was like noooo they have never had an app. But I was like but I've seen it lol.

1 Like

Thanks for the response Jess. I access the site and forums on my iPad but I do like my toys lol... If the app was a while back then popularity of "smart" devices has certainly risen recently, just a thought.

Lollipop you can tell em you were right!

Yes I can! Lol

Viridianuk wrote:

Thanks for the response Jess. I access the site and forums on my iPad but I do like my toys lol... If the app was a while back then popularity of "smart" devices has certainly risen recently, just a thought.

Yeah I was wondering about an app too, I use an iPad as well and the drop down menus always open meaning I always accidentally click on anal toys or something when I'm just trying to put something in my wishlist lol! The mobile version of the site would do tho!

MissChar wrote:

Viridianuk wrote:

Yeah I was wondering about an app too, I use an iPad as well and the drop down menus always open meaning I always accidentally click on anal toys or something when I'm just trying to put something in my wishlist lol! The mobile version of the site would do tho!

I thought I was the only one who did that lol!

Nope I also do it lol

I find that all the pop up menus just appear and the before you know it you actually find yourself reporting someone's post!

Lol!!

I wish there was a mobile site for the forum. I find it very hard to access on my phone. Only access the forum on my laptop.

I think on tablet the site works well, it is just the phones where I have a problem accessing the forum.