Nookii App Feedback Thread

I think that is my forum post virginity gone - Long time buyer but never used the forums!

I have noticed that Lovehoney are pushing this app now, but there doesn't seem to be a feedback thread. I was wondering, is this app designed for lovehoney or has lovehoney saw it (and it's potential) and are just advertising it?

Personally I like the concept of the app but:
- it needs more cards (so many interesting things missing or covered in cards which are too broad and not specific.
- it needs more kinkier acts (it does miss some interesting things like fi****g, etc.)
-it needs an android version and/or a non-phone interface (such as on the web) as not everyone's partner has an iPhone!

I agree about the android I cant comment on the rest as I was trying to check it out the otherday but couldn't :(

I have downloaded the App and invited my husband to play so will update you later on our thoughts

The one bad thing I have got to say is once you have gone through all the cards then that is it and you can go round the cards again.

It's a great idea and one that LH could really use well. It's easy to use and great for newbies, but it definitely needs more cards and more specific suggestions. You could have an extra kinky selection of cards for those who want them but also much more suggestions for foreplay, locations, toys, etc. LH could then link matched suggestions to specific products on the site and generate extra sales from people who might never have considered some of the suggestions otherwise.
It's a great way to be able to express desires of new things you'd like to try, without having what could be an awkward conversation with your partner. If they don't match a suggestion with you, they won't know that you've expressed an interest. However, if you do match, exciting new fun and games can be possible.

Already done the majority of them. Invited my partner away

Lovehoney should do their very own version n make it compatibility with all models of phone, linking it preferences of lingerie etc of their own brand

Have downloaded and is a good concept for couples new to playing and creating ideas.
I do agree LH could incorporate their own lingerie and toys into the cards

I couldn't use it because I don't have any Apple devices, but I thought I'd post in case this app get any updates or if Lovehoney decide to build another app. I'd like to see an app similar in theme to Nookii Confidential https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18311 I know other apps do dares and tasks but I like the idea of an app that could be used exclusively in role play.