Is a penis attractive?!

Absolutely!

1 Like

As a man I’d say no. Just my opinion. Sure when erect and standing proud I’ve taken photos of my member and rejoiced at it’s splendour. But in general they are not a well designed piece of the male anatomy. Especially on a cold day​:grimacing:

1 Like

They are all individual and i find many very appealing, im not sure what makes me attracted to some and not others, though its probably got a lot to do with the fella its attached to.:wink:

4 Likes

If there fully shaved and super smooth they look fabulous…

3 Likes

A penis is only attractive if I know and love it intimately. I don’t want random dick pics sent to me but a pic of a penis that I have fucked, will get me excited.

4 Likes

@Siamesecult I have exactly the same feelings, which I think have come to the fore only in last few years. No general attraction whatsoever, just a very focused and niche attraction haha. Glad it’s not just me!

Similarly for me. Other men’s penises are irrelevant, just body parts, but my own is associated with a great deal of life enhancing sensation. :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

That is how i keep my own , totally buffed

I have penis envy so I am turned on by bigger penis. I think they look awesome.

2 Likes

Depends who it belongs to in a sense. When a guy sent me a pic of his within a couple of days of texting, I told him to take his anorexic elephant back to the jungle

2 Likes

Luckily the oh thinks mine is good looking compared to what she has seen before, probably being nice!! I have seen much better in the showers!!!

2 Likes

I’m going to assume that you’re classing bigger as better…bigger doesn’t mean its appealing :wink:

6 Likes

Yes I think My Massive **** demonstrated that bigger isn’t always better and also isn’t as visually appealing

No, seen quite a few over the years, massive, big, medium, small, some look in my opinion better than mine!!

1 Like

No clue. I’m a hetero bloke so the only one I see is mine and I reckon they look like some kind of mushroom lol. By comparison though, women’s bits are generally delicious looking and I’ll steal a line I always remember from American Pie when the dad is trying to educate the son on sex with photos, “…and this one looks like some kind of exotic, underwater plant” :rofl:

2 Likes

I think mine looks ok. Still look for that perfect angle to get a good photo though :rofl:

2 Likes

@Cplnorm sometimes I think people take a more emotional side. As in I love your member because you’ve given me most delightful, unique, sexy, intimate, most orgasmic times in ny life. That to me is wonderful! I know people who get sent dic pics randomly and that’s disgusting. That is narcissism imo or desperation :confused:

2 Likes

I web cam, so I see hundreds of dicks a day :joy::joy: I find them all just fascinating, so different and unique.

Like we all are, there all beautiful :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Love looking at my partners cock and other big ones I find them so much of a turn on xx

2 Likes

As another web cammer I too see cocks all day. Big, small, whatever… I’ve seen plenty and I love looking at them. Plus I think I may have a orgasm fetish, I love watching and especially hearing men cum, which is incredibly handy in my line of work!

7 Likes