Wife wanted me to start this thread :)

My wife has only given me oral a very few times in the 13 years we have been together she says she doenst like it says the penis is ugly and tastes like metal lol :) she wants to know if she is the only one or if there are any females on here that dont like it.

maybe some of my love honey friends can convince her its a lovely thing lol

all in all it makes no difference to me i love her to bits and although id like her to if she doesnt want to then thats fine by me

I have to say oral is probably not my gf's favourite thing she does for me (and she's never taken me all the way with it), but she doesn't mind. She says my cock is sexy (I'm not sure if that's mine, or all in general), but does like to use flavoured lube.

Maybe if you tried some flavoured lube it might help? There's also a thread with afew diet tips that won't help with the 'ugly', but should help with the taste. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/489995-first-time-swallowing-cum/

lol she said all penis's are ugly

abacus wrote:

lol she said all penis's are ugly

Maybe a blindfold would help?

lol maybe ill see if we can give it a go blindfold and lube together may be the answer cheers :)

abacus wrote:

My wife has only given me oral a very few times in the 13 years we have been together she says she doenst like it says the penis is ugly and tastes like metal lol :) she wants to know if she is the only one or if there are any females on here that dont like it.

all in all it makes no difference to me i love her to bits and although id like her to if she doesnt want to then thats fine by me

I like giving blowjobs to my OH although after about five minutes there is a thick gooey substance (I assume is precum) that collects at the back of my throat and I really don't like that. To be honest it doesn't taste too good either and he won't kiss me after but I still do it because I like the idea of it and I love making my man horny :). But my advice would also be blindfold and flavoured lube. If that fails then maybe think about changing your diet as that can affect the taste dramatically. P.S always wash just before ;)

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

abacus wrote:

I like giving blowjobs to my OH although after about five minutes there is a thick gooey substance (I assume is precum) that collects at the back of my throat and I really don't like that. To be honest it doesn't taste too good either and he won't kiss me after but I still do it because I like the idea of it and I love making my man horny :). But my advice would also be blindfold and flavoured lube. If that fails then maybe think about changing your diet as that can affect the taste dramatically. P.S always wash just before ;)

thank you :)

abacus wrote:

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

abacus wrote:

thank you :)

Strawberries and pineapple are a good thing to eat a few hours before... Also if you smoke then that needs cutting down along with coffee/energy drinks etc :). Good luck babe!

No she isnt alone it's one thing I hate and won't do

xGGx

Use a nice strawberry flavoured lube, close your eyes or like shaftMaster say get blindfolded and just pretend your sucking a nice lollipop! it's great but you have to be creative :-)

Mrs G didnt like it at first but gets more enthusiastic with the passing years, I think she likes driving me wild

abacus wrote:

I'm in a similar position. My wife just doesn't like the thought of putting objects of any kind (other than food) into her mouth. She likes my cock and enjoys playing with it, giving me handjobs and putting it in her vagina, but oral doesn't appeal to her at all. Indeed, she's reluctant to receive oral as well (at least, at first!). My wife has given me oral a few times as a special treat because she knows that I like the idea, and she says that there's no issue for her with taste or hygiene.

It doesn't really bother me. I'm sure that it would be a lot of fun if my wife enjoyed it too, but there's plenty else that we can do instead that works very well for both of us.

Im in exactly the same position

I dont have that problem at all, i really like it and i can give you some advice lololol try to put some chocolate sauce on it, cream, ice cream , things that have really tasty flavours and that you really like. it might be easier for you :)

not keen on giving oral either

i cant deal with precum it tastes horrid.

sweetlove666 wrote:

not keen on giving oral either

i cant deal with precum it tastes horrid.

find a way to give him an orgasm a while before giving a BJ then there is less pre cum

I used to love giving oral, then i had a "less than hygenic" ex and that put me straight off. Now i make hubby wash thouroughly before, it ills the moment slightly but i start to gag before ive even put it near me if not xx

If she wants to do it then maybe build up to it gently. Would she kiss i wile giving a hand job? Maybe if there is a flavoured lube that she likes, she could add a few licks to a hand job.