Is anyone else stupidly excited about the LoveHoney sale???

Ooh I like these

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8097

and this is an amazing price, even if I can't afford it! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13897

but um how is this art deco??!! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15318

its rather arty dont you think? only 2 mins to go lol excitement is going to explode!!!

I know!! Bet it doesn't change at midnight and we'll be all let down!

OMG OMG OMG!!! It's the delight for an amazing price!! So um that got bought by me. Wow LH I'm really impressed, have always wanted it and you've just made my Christmas!!

Definitely just changed for me, lol, is it bad we were sat here waiting?! ;-)

Yes probably, but let's pretend we would be up anyway and hey that's a GREAT price for that vibe. I love FF and always wanted this one but it was so pricey. I heart LH!

I'm relatively new to toys.. and my current boyfriend and I have only used a few small things together at the moment, so not sure whether to take the plunge and get it or not.. decisions! Will give him a call and see what he thinks, he did say one of my presents was out of stock in town so I could choose some things to make up for it... he didn't specify where, so LH's sale may be it ;-)

Well if you think you may like it, it's worth it. Most vibes do tend to be around £20 or £30 and this is an exceptional quality one at this offer price. Silicone and recharegable and winner of the sex toy award. But that's only if you think it's the type of thing for you. I will say no more!!

Hehe, I was actually looking at it recently anyway so it being reduced further tonight seems like a sign to me, lol!

God dammit!! I wanted a delight for ages!! stupid no money!

*RuRu is NOT happy!*

xxx

RuRu Rabbit wrote:

God dammit!! I wanted a delight for ages!! stupid no money!

*RuRu is NOT happy!*

xxx

aww bless! External Media

How dare Lovehoney have a good deal!!!

xxx

Whats the man version? There are some very good fleslight discounts, is that the special offer?

the special guy discount will be on boxing day...so keep your eyes peeled!

xxx

Awww I have to wait?!!!! Not fair.

ps, check your email..... shhhh....

I do believe all my Christmas dreams just came true...

I may have to sit down

xxx

Xmas dreams? Do tell all ruru!

its an amazing deal so id suggest if you have the money get one hehe

wow im so tired hehe already started on the jack daniels kinda strange as im straight edge but for christmas day things can change lol xxxxxxxxxxxxx LKS

straight edge LKS?? That doesn't sound like you ...

I've had half a bottle of Baileys already...I shall no doubt be menacing the Forums later...

xxx

RuRu Rabbit wrote:

straight edge LKS?? That doesn't sound like you External Media...

I've had half a bottle of Baileys already...I shall no doubt be menacing the Forums later...

xxx

your always menacing the forums missus! lol i dont drink or smoke or do any other type of drugs lol sounds boring but im into having a healthy body External Media dont make that change how you feeel about me though lol im still the same strange little secret! hehe

love you all MERRRRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx