Is it me or has this forum gone quiet lately?

Yup. I hate it when forums get like that. And then you get this clique of "regulars" who start to bitch at the new people, and then trolls and spammers... sigh.

Let's just hope they reconstruct the forums in such a way that facilitates both types of member - older regulars who want to banter, and new people who either want to join the community or just ask a question.

Yes, we will be very alter for spam junkies, trolls, troll junkies and spam trolls. We've got a special net to catch them.
Be Alert. Britain needs lerts.
@ Mr & Mrs Naughty - any more puns like that and you're outta here!
One of the benefits of the new forums will be that there will more of them, so people will be able to congregate in forums that match their interests more.
We totally understand about people wanting to contact each other privately too. The new forums won't have private messaging right at relaunch, but it will come soon after.
We've had a devil of a time with feature creep ;-)

Hehe, Britain needs lerts.

At the risk of sounding like a numpty... What is 'feature creep'?

@Scrumptious- I dunno, but I think i may have dated him a few years back?

@ Mr & Mr Naughty- don't you dare go anywhere! I'm just entering your world, so to speak, and need all the advice I can get! I luuuvvv your jokes as they are as crass as mine. Stay put please or I'll be forced to get The Enforcer out!

Mercuria, you are a sweetie - the cheque is in the post. The Enforcer?! Wasn't that the Clint Eastwood film where he said, "Make my day, asshole!"? Or was it "Plate my gay asshole!"?
You'd never think of Clint that way, would you?

Nymphling is a Lesser Spotted Dirty Lert... be careful I'll get the twitchers in.... ooops wrong forum! ;)

Looks around for Bill Oddie to stare at her bum with a pair of binoculars....

Ho OA post the changes is there any answer to my above enquiry please/

Thanks Tallboy

You really ar ethe king of thread resurrection today aren't ya TB?!! I would like instant messaging though. But would the forums then turn into a pick up place only??

Probably yes, as Happycamper once alluded the imagination often exceeds the reality..... so you have to be brave l suppose, still maybe worth a try......

Tallboy

i'm new here,i think pics on the forum would help,dunno if the other half would agree though !

As long as IM doesn't replace the forums! I like reading everyone banter, and lets face it we all flirt like its going out of fashion anyway!

We should really have some sort of members event! Obviously all paid for by love honey! x

Ooh yeah- anyone fancy a pint? lol

Well Im new and have been posting hard I thought! Trying to get involved, plus Ive been enjoying the forum so far and didnt notice it was quiet.....

I think it's quite active at the moment. In a good way, not an annoying one post 'I luvs da soex itz cooooooll!!!111!!!11!!' way.

So what venue for a get together- The Garden Gate in Leeds maybe ha ha!!!

Bit like going back to a school reunion, how terrifying !!

Tallboy

God knows what we'd all get up to if we were all in a room together!

Hi Naughtyboy you mention filthy flirting- how filthy-how open minded?????

Be brave go on !!!

Tallboy

lol well the filthier the better and im open to anything once!