Is it me or has this forum gone quiet lately?

Still deliberating OA?

Tallboy

Some sort of OA get together would be very interesting although logistics may be a problem for some.

Was someone saying it was quiet on here, may have bee in January but whoa no way now!! Didn't hear any more re a Chrimbo get together in maybe Shoreditch!!

Tallboy

it is really busy here now!! cant keep track of everyone and all the conversations!

Wizadora, well did your sap rise in the end then this year?

Tallboy

OMG - loving the butt TB!

well i'm all for dirty chat! been working hard today and again tomorrow so will probably have to wait till monday to get down and dirty!! oh i love the butt pic too tallboy! as for a get together anyone going to the the brum bazaar i'm going to hand out my biz cards to see if there is interest for my art work and to see about having a stall there! love to me up with some of you guys and girls!

oh sorry here's the addy http://www.brumbazaar.co.uk/

loving the ass tb!!!

im up for a meet but i fear i might live too far out of it all

Ah the power of the internal combustion engine Sexy !!!

Tallboy

Ive been so busy and missing this place, but im back and trying to read all thr forums, there is so much! Will also have to take some new photos for the blog too, they are all great peeps! need to comment on them

It would be great if the forums were more busy.

I would say that the forums are far from quiet since I've joined anyway!

It can be quite hard to keep up with all the disjointed threads. I love the idea of a get-together!

Please keep me posted of any developments, official or otherwise. I would expect a pre-Christmas, unofficial, informal 'do' would be the most likely to be realised.

In anticipation,

Legs xx

I'm posting as often as I can, honest!

It's VERY busy compared to what used to be, but the layout and design is much better so that helps.

Would be nice to know where some of the flat finger end society campers have gone, almost too numerous to mention, but l know Laynie is back around... they come and they go !!!

Tallboy

hi everyone i am new to this hope everyone is ok

Hi Notsohappybetty, welcome to the OA - hope you settle in and have lots of fun, it can be quite addictive you know

hello notsohappybetty welcome to the forum

Notsohappy? do tell.

Tallboy