Is it weird I want to try packing...

Husband has a thing for she males. So I'm curious about packing. Maybe surprising him and seeing his reaction? Plus I love playing with him while he is soft I don't own a penis so I love just playing with his in my hands ideally. Am I odd...

The good thing about sex is that as long as there is consent, nothing is ever too odd. I can't remember the famous person who did the quote, but: If you are not scaring the cat, you are not doing it right"

Go for it :D I've got the Mr Limpy extra small (It's got huge testicles, which make up most of the trouser-bulk) and it's lasted basically forever. Looks realistic in-trousers, and I gave mine a quick airbrushing with acrylic paint and a bit of sealant, so now it's got a slightly more fleshy colour to it as well. They've got a big flat surface at the back too, so there's the option to spirit-gum it into place if you're feeling adventurous.

All I can suggest is that if you're going to wear it outside the house, you might want to put it in a sock, then safety-pin the sock to your underwear, so that it doesn't escape off down your leg and potentially onto the floor.

Thanks just don't know how to go about it but I have some ideas. He loves alot of public stuff which I'm fine with just need weather and place for it. Just felt like I'm an odd ball for wanting to try it. X

Please excuse my ignorance but i have never heard the term "packing" in a sexual sence before. What exactly is it ?

CheekyGirl18 wrote:

Thanks just don't know how to go about it but I have some ideas. He loves alot of public stuff which I'm fine with just need weather and place for it. Just felt like I'm an odd ball for wanting to try it. X

haha lmao that would be a die of shame eat me up into a hole gig if you suddenly shouted I've lost my dick made me chuckle. Think I'd just try at home at first ;)

What is packing? I have seen the toys but I am not sure what is done with them? :) x

Generally they're worn under clothes by someone without a penis and testicles, so that it looks like they have one - They can range from really simple (Just a couple of squash balls in a sock) to really elaborate (Sculpted ones, sometimes with an intgrated urethra and an STP device so that you can use a urinal, sometimes with an internal "spine" so that you can "pack and play" - Use them as a packer to wear all day, then erect them for penetration).

Popular amongst the FtM community as a prosthesis rather than a sex toy (or also as a sex toy, depending on the person), popular amongst other people as a sex toy as well.

1 Like

Yea I'm also confused as to what packing is?

Ozzie Princess-Mary wrote:

Generally they're worn under clothes by someone without a penis and testicles, so that it looks like they have one - They can range from really simple (Just a couple of squash balls in a sock) to really elaborate (Sculpted ones, sometimes with an intgrated urethra and an STP device so that you can use a urinal, sometimes with an internal "spine" so that you can "pack and play" - Use them as a packer to wear all day, then erect them for penetration).

Popular amongst the FtM community as a prosthesis rather than a sex toy (or also as a sex toy, depending on the person), popular amongst other people as a sex toy as well.

Ah, okay, thanks for the explanation.

No worries :) If I've overstepped myself, feel free to correct me.

CheekyGirl18 wrote:

Certainly not an odd ball at all. What is really great is that your willing to try out and fulfill a kink for your other half - and hopefully he will also do the same for you.

Well done and hope it works well!

Just Jenson wrote:

CheekyGirl18 wrote:

Certainly not an odd ball at all. What is really great is that your willing to try out and fulfill a kink for your other half - and hopefully he will also do the same for you.

Well done and hope it works well!

well I kinda like the idea of it to honest. He promised I could get strap on to use for him. Since our bet was if he gave me a boy I gave him anal lol. ( currently pregnant) so this kink wouldn't be tried out anytime soon but yeah x be kinda like role reversal I like to take control when I can else it's his way x

They're cool little things those packers! Work great as a stress ball too.

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

That's hilarious! Never thought of that. I can just imagine one being given to all LH staff on their first day as a welcome present! 😊

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Reckon it will come In handy once I have given birth. Lol.