Toy Storage Problems

Help!

How does everyone store their toy collections?
How do you make evrything within easy reach, and easy to find?
Do you keep certain types of toys separate?
Boxes? Bags? Original packaging?

I'd be interested to see/hear what you all do.
I'm currently at a loss, with no possible organised way to fit everything into my bottom drawer! The stage of tidying in which everything is spread over the bed has occurred....

So, go!

Hi fairehlights, I have had a quick look for you and there are a couple of previous threads which have some great advice and may be useful for you to have a read through. Hope this helps :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/651035-sex-toys-how-do-you-store-them/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/302863-where-do-you-keep-yours/

We have unserved storage, and I use draw dividers inside with different compartments. I have a larger section for bondage items, like paddles and crops but I think I'm going to have to have a seperate bondage draw soon. It's getting a bit full. I find it easier having draw dividers with sections for male toys, female toys, anal and essentials (lubes, lotions, massage candles). When toys are all in the same colour bags it's a lot easier to find what you're looking for this way.

I have an actual tool box for storage with a padlock on it. My house is fairly busy and high traffic, the last thing I'd want is someone stumbling onto my collection. It makes it awkward for spontaneous access but it works for us.

Thank you lovelies!

Also, thank you Scorpius! I've taken a look, come to the conclusion that mass acquisition of cotton/satin bags is in order....

GhostGirl suggested old socks, they work well.

It's not difficult to make your own custom bags, I wrote up directions a while back. Or if you buy pre-made bags in quantity, you can still add different coloured ribbons to help tell them apart.

I broke out my scrap fabric bag, and have cut out- but not yet sewn- individual pouch/bags for everything.
I'll probably print/paint line drawings of the contents on the outside for identification too.

stored in the plain brown box ilovehoney delivers in (all of them fit in a large one quite well at the minute) that i shove under the bed for easy access - nice and unsuspicious looking. inside each toy is in its own satin bag

I keep all my vibrators in seperate satin bags (I bought 6 Lovehoney ones when they were 50p in deal of the day, and the rest I've just aquired from here and there) and they then go into one big cotton bag which I keep on my bed :) I keep all my essentials in a "Sarah Jessica Parker - Lovely" box, and my bondage items are currently in a Body Shop box but I'm planning to get a Lovehoney gift box for them :) Any essentials or bondage that need to go into satin bags do too

Large drawer under the wardrobe is our naughty drawer.
It's pretty full though! Most things are in original packaging.

Until a week a go we stored our toys in there original packaging in our cuboard in the bedroom but due to there being a lot of toys space was running out so we decided to order the satin drawstring toy bags from lovehoney and ditch the packaging and i must say they are great and a huge space saver now we have the majority of our toys in a holdall bag in the sating bags easy to grab and already packed for when we travel :) x

Currently we keep everything in a casual bag under the bed but recently after a few large purchases we plan on buying some sort of storage unit, We were thinking of some sort of hidden table compartment as we live in a small very open apartment with frequent guests :)

We have two lovehoney gift boxes, his and hers, at the bottom of our bed and loads of stuff lying around all over the place, we're the only ones here it doesn't really matter

I keep all mine in a large storage box under my bed, I keep some toys in the orginal packaging but others in separate drawstring bags.

I made the mistake of just having a drawer i threw things in as quick as i could so my dad didnt see me bringing them back from the bathroom. Sadly, this resulted in several silicone on silicone mishaps and a lot of melting and ruined toys.

As such my last 2 silicone/jelly ones now need throwing out, but lesson learnt.

VirginAngel wrote:

I made the mistake of just having a drawer i threw things in as quick as i could so my dad didnt see me bringing them back from the bathroom. Sadly, this resulted in several silicone on silicone mishaps and a lot of melting and ruined toys.

As such my last 2 silicone/jelly ones now need throwing out, but lesson learnt.

I feel your pain ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

I tend to keep everything underneath my bed at the moment.

I've been meaning to buy a storage case from LH, but until then, everything's been put into drawstring bags, and jumbled up in one of the LH delivery boxes.

under my bed, all in individual box's inside a black binbag :p no one's finding them!

We store most of our toys in the bottom two draws of the bedside chest, but we also have a Lovehoney box with toys in a small platic box with blindfolds balms and various small items in.

Then theres various items hidden on the other side of the bed, we should probably sort them out better but that means picking them up and that would probably lead to using them ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Maybe oneday they will all be tidy in draws or boxes but I doubt it.

I store everything in a big box in a drawer.The box has ''Keep calm and carry on'' written on it,in honor of lovehoney (being a UK site and all).No locks,but usually no one digs around my room at home.