Is it weird?

I love to fantasize about that while I have sex my partner’s boobs are growing…
Is it too weird?

@rob.hun0507
Do they grow really big… like they are going to go bang ???

Sometimes big as my head, sometimes way bigger

1 Like

Have you any idea why this is happening… Not that anything is wrong, sounds great…

Huge fan of big boobs, and somehow it makes me hard ti think that the bra and clothes which she wears are overflown by her tits

1 Like

Yes it’s weird but then weird, but without fantasy we’d be boring people no?:+1::blush:

Totally agree !!! each to there own… One thing ive learnt from LHF is that we are all different and amazing at the same time. We all have extreme sexual desires and experiences, but at the same time we all have insecurities and many unanswered questions.
If you get off on boobs getting bigger… there will be a guy wanting to suck a dick or take it up the arse… a woman who wants to lick a lady or be fucked by a group of men… a guy that wants to be caged and spanked by a group of women whilst enduring small penis humiliation… normal people wanting to be seen having sex or having sex whilst being watched… so many different people and sexual desires… do not worry about getting off on fantasies of boobs getting bigger… Just enjoy the moment my friend. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Its great to read that your partner now has sex with you :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

I find that a fun idea and nothing wrong at all

I wish by boobs would grow like your thoughts -

1 Like

Unfortunately not, its just my fantasy

I would love to see it :smiley:

Well that was short lived congratulations lol sozzles

This sounds perfectly sane and reasonable. :heart_eyes_cat:

Naughty boy … :paddle:

Eh. Nothing is too weird as long as it’s not harmful or exploitative of anyone

As long as your happy

If naughtiness could grow your boobs I would be the naughtiest :smiley: