Is orgasm stronger or longer with a condom, or without it?

We always use Durex condoms. I’ve now moved to the Extra Safe ones for the time being. We used to use the “invisible” Durex condoms however after having two or three split I was put off. Personally we prefer to be pretty hard/rough in bed so find that the extra safe ones are out best bet. Obviously they are slightly thicker and I find that does take away from the feeling a little but honestly don’t feel a huge difference. I asked my OH and she recons that she cannot feel any difference except the moment of climax. Without being too in depth she says she cannot feel the warm feeling she gets when I climax. Other than that we don’t notice a whole lot of difference.

Custom fit condoms? I’m interested?

Not sure if I am allowed to use the brand name, but if you do a search for custom fit condom you should be able to find them. MyOne is a great place to start. Custom fit condoms fit perfectly. They unroll all the way, not to tight or too loose, just right.

Couldn’t agree more. Part of the pleasure for me is to feel my OH.

I enjoy a good wank session with a condom, nice to rub a vibrator up and down the shaft. It’s great for fleshlight etc as saves the mess afterwards.