sex without a condom...

my fella reckons that it will feel better without one on, is there any truth in this or is he just trying to get me pregnant..?

errrr.....it does feel different, but at the end of the day he will still cum whether or not he is wearing a condom. The cumming part feels the same, it's just the build up that feels different, but that doesn't mean it feels better without, just different.

I've always thought it strange when girls say my bf doesn't want to use one because it feels better without.

Basically if you don't want to get pregnant its simple really......use contraception, whether that be you using it or him. If you're not, insist that he does or tell him he isn't getting any!

Firstly I would never recommend having sex without a condom if:
1) You don't know your partners sexual health (STI's etc)
2) You aren't on another form of contraceptive (Pill, implant, coil etc)

That said, sex without a condom does generally feel better, if you don't mind a bit of mess afterwards. There is a lot more sensitivity and it feels a lot more natural.

But if you aren't protected from pregnancy any other way, please don't try it; contact your doctor about alternative contraceptives if you are keen on trying it.

Sorry to nag :) Enjoy! XD

It definitely feels better for me without a condom, and for my partner too -- however, if you're not using any other contraception, and you haven't both had a clean STI test recently, don't do it! Too much risk of an accident.

shellyboo wrote:

It definitely feels better for me without a condom, and for my partner too -- however, if you're not using any other contraception, and you haven't both had a clean STI test recently, don't do it! Too much risk of an accident.

100% agree with this! Feels so much better for both of us without one but defo not that much better id risk an sti or pregnancy xx

I agree with everyone else :)

I agree with what is written here too xx

I think it definitely feels better having sex without a condom, my boyfriend and I recently had sex using one as I am on the week break from my pill, and I thought it felt so much different... sex without a condom feels better without a doubt!

However, always ensure that you use other forms of contraception if you are planning on getting rid of condoms.... the pill, the coil, implant, injection etc. See which one best suits you and weigh up all the advantages and disadvantages!

Good luck!

+1 to what everyone else said

I concur!

Couldn't have said it better than how everyone else has already done so. Well said guys!

I agree. in monogamous relation after tests to ensure both are healthy... yes. But you should use different contraception, unless you and your partner are at point when you dont mind family, if you get pregnant.

And don't forget that most types of hormonal contraception take a few days to work effectively!!

I don't like using condoms, but I'm in the nice position of having been in a committed monogamous relationship for the past 11 years :)

We both hate condoms aand only used them when switching pills. But honestly risking pregnancy for a better experience is a strange view on life. If you dont want a baby use some method to prevent one.

pinkk wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

100% agree with this! Feels so much better for both of us without one but defo not that much better id risk an sti or pregnancy xx

Definately agree with this. Nothing I can't add that hasn't already been said.

I agree with whats been said too. At the end of the day, if your not happy with not using a condom because of the risks involved with not using contraception then don't do it. Ultimately you are in control and you have the right to say no.

SBB x

Everything thing above is very true, but if you are going to switch contraception make sure you are comfortable with it, and you aren't just doing it for your other half. :)

i would suggest some sort of contraception, i personaly have the rod inplant in my arm and personaly sex is better without, but everyone is different in what they do and dont like.

Totally agree with the others. If you're going to go the no condom route both of you should get the all clear first.

After that make sure you are on some sort of birth control as even if he pulls out you could still be risking pregnancy!

thanks for all the replies and advice