Condoms and Orgasm

Hi all

I am very conscious that I have been unable to make my oh orgasm through being inside her. I tend to lose my erection when making love with condoms. It seems so tight around me. I can always cum on my own, I am praying that I can make her cum soon, she says it isn't an issue but it feels like one to me! Does anyone have any advice please?

Firstly, have you tried different condoms? They are many sizes, textures, materials etc out there. If it's tight try a larger one.

Secondly, many women are unable to orgasm through penetration alone. It helps if the clitoris is stimulated as well. There are also toys like the we-vibe that can be used during penetration.

Thirdly, I think you are worrying too much, sex is not just about orgasms. I struggle to orgasm at times and at others simply do not want to. I have learned that it's really not that big of a deal. If your OH says it's not an issue then I really wouldn't worry.

I hope this helps and good luck.

KinkyKev wrote:

Hi all

I am very conscious that I have been unable to make my oh orgasm through being inside her. I tend to lose my erection when making love with condoms. It seems so tight around me. I can always cum on my own, I am praying that I can make her cum soon, she says it isn't an issue but it feels like one to me! Does anyone have any advice please?

Hi KinkyKev, sounds like a couple of issues at play - there was a thread just the other day about losing an erection when wearing condoms and some great suggestions from people who switched to different types and had much better luck.

This is a really useful pack for me... I suffered the same problem, and the more I thought about it, the more it just didn't happen using durex standards.

I switched to these after being given them free. They are superbly intimate and really an excellent fit, without being tight to get on. The unique style also allows for an easier application with just a gentle bit of lube. Read my review and it will give you more info. :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3456 for the product, see all for the review I did. :)

I dont think the condoms are the problem there are so many shapes and sizes out there !