Is sounding for me?

Born female, but my anatomy is unique due to being intersex. I’ve got two branches of the urethra - one in the normal spot between vagina and clit, and the other inside my vagina. There’s glands on either side of the urethra in both spots. In normal females, I guess the glands are tiny. Mine are large and noticeable, and seem to get a bit bigger when I’m turned on. When I’m turned on, the urethra inside me is the one that leaks, while the external opening is sealed somehow.

Its those glands (or the nerves around them) that feel super good. Like a 2nd clit, or maybe even more intense at times. I’d do just about anything to have the external urethra area licked or rubbed, and I’m constantly begging my partners for friction and pressure. This morning GF was playing with me, and she tried something new. She took her little finger and after rubbing the urethral opening, she put the tip inside. Not very far, just enough to stretch and polish the immediate opening.

It felt amazing! Probably the best way to access those glands that I’ve ever felt. But GF doesn’t want to hurt me and wont push in any farther. I looked up sounding, but its seems like people are using metal. I think that would be uncomfortable - I need something flesh-like. Should I get a small toy, or see if I can convince her to go farther with the finger? How far can that area stretch?

1 Like

Oh wow. I really appreciate both the honesty and openness in explaining what you are trying to figure out. I can’t answer your question directly because I am a male with all the typical male bits. I do like sounding and have a few tips though. Metal does not hurt but does need to be sized right and be sterile and used with your favourite internal lube. A vibrating one is awesome btw. You can get silicon sounds as well if that is more your thing. The urethera can be stretched larger but it is a bit of a slow and owie process. Worth it if you are really into it.

Go for the stainless steel, the silicone flesh like one’s aren’t as smooth as steel and can cause abrasions on that delicate tissue. Either way, use lot’s of lube and sterilise everything.

It may seem counter intuitive but, as Will says, stainless steel is actually less irritating than silicone as the surface finish is much smoother. It is also much easier to fully sterilise.

1 Like

Maybe try more of the finger first then if goes well advance up to a toy

Stainless steel is the way to go, not fingers, my wife really likes a rod in her pee hole, give it a try, all nice and clean go slow enjoy

Haven’t had the chance to look for steel or silicone or anything else yet. For some reason, I’m really enjoying the use of GF’s finger. Is it normal for the urethra to be loose enough that a little finger is comfortable? Again, it hasn’t really gone IN, maybe 1/4 inch?

Another thing I’m thinking about - I actually kind of want a bit of friction, so I’m not sure how pleasurable something perfectly smooth would be. The opening inside my vagina seems a bit bigger than the external one, and I really really crave aggressive rubbing in that spot.

IDK why, but stimulating the urethra and the glands next to it really makes me need to pee. Except that I pee beforehand and so not much (if anything) comes out of either opening. Just sticky vaginal dribble.

If a finger feels good just stick with that. The only concern I would have is that the urethra is very susceptible to infection. When I play with sounds, they are all boiled for a short time first and allowed to cool which obviously doesn’t work for a finger. Maybe look into antibacterial wipes safe for internal use. Urinary track infections absolutely suck. Sounds aren’t all smooth btw. You can get ribbed or tapered of all sizes. You can get full kits if you are really into it but stay away from the chinese made stuff. They are usually just chromed plastic which isn’t nearly the same as surgical steel.

Honest question here and pardon me if not appropriate but your anatomy is unique and I am curious. When you pee, do you use both urethra or is one more dominant?

Blockquote"Honest question here and pardon me if not appropriate but your anatomy is unique and I am curious. When you pee, do you use both urethra or is one more dominant?"

Definitely a relevant question. Actually, they kind of switch. If I’m really aroused, the external one seems to close off, almost like there’s a valve in there. The internal one becomes more dominant then, and I’m pretty sure that’s a portion of how I ejaculate. Not sure which fluid its the source of, though, as I leave a couple of different kinds. But if I’m turned on and I also need to empty my bladder, is comes out through the branch that opens into my vagina. Weird, right? :upside_down_face:

On the bright side, I think that gives me greater immunity to UTIs. I’m used to having a partner’s hand inside me, not to mention partners’ bodily fluids. I’m guessing some of that stuff ends up in the internal branch of the urethra and it doesn’t seem to cause issues.

2 Likes

Thank you for such an honest answer. Appreciated.

Ugh, I am so frustrated right now!

So, I got some silicone sounds, and my partners don’t want to use them on me. :pensive: I know they want to look out for me and not hurt me, but its no fun. And I can’t really get anything in there by myself. And even if I did, I’d still need three hands: one to work with the sound, and probably two to put pressure on the glands.

My sister helped me get one inside, and OMG it felt so good. Just a trial run, though, and since my partners don’t want to do it with me self-stimulation is nowhere near as good. My sister offered to give me some more assistance, but that’s a bit past normal boundaries. She also said that her massage girl might help me out… but again, boundaries. That’s pretty much cheating, and not my style.

So, I can’t go much farther unless my partners figure out this isn’t gonna hurt me. What I really want is a combination of things - I want anal and/or vaginal penetration, a sound stuck in me, and pressure/rubbing of the glands. Which means at least one, preferably two, and possibly even 3 partners. So close, but yet so far away. :pensive:

1 Like

Really interesting that you brought this topic up. I love sounding but seem to be stuck at 7mm but most sounding toys seem to be 8mm which I can’t fit. Lots of reading on stretching the urethra but no luck yet. If it hurts, I stop.

In fairness it’s a big thing to expect a partner to do.

My wife was very reluctant to insert sounding rods in to me for a long time, even after I demonstrated it to her and showed her how much pleasure it gave me.

Eventually she came around and tried it a few times but her heart was never in it so I stopped asking her.

Well, that’s discouraging. I’d hope my husband at least might come around, but maybe not. Unless I can figure out a way to attach the sound to something so I can lower myself down onto it once its in me, I guess my options are limited.

Switch to stainless Steel silicone can “drag”

Actually, I like the feeling of the silicone. Perhaps its not as easy to get it, but once in I’m pretty sure its exactly the right material.

Might seem strange, but I have issues with being able to insert things. For example, I have to have help getting tampons in, and I’m not much good with objects.