Is there a size guide for this??

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5374

I'm a 14-16 so don't know what's the best size. Really just need the waist measurement ta.

I'd say a XL, and if it doesnt fit, send it back with the free returns label :)

x x x

Top looks a tad tight to me but hey l'm a bloke what the ....what do l know !!!

TB

Don't know about the right size, but it looks sexy

I'd like to see the OH in one of those for some fun but she would never wear it even just with the 2 of us in the house - maybe by this time next year, I'll have converted her

Does anyone know how to translate women sizes to men sizes?

TheToyMan wrote:

Does anyone know how to translate women sizes to men sizes?

Not a chance!!! Nah seriously, men and women have differently shaped bodies so they don't really compare. Best to go with inches measurements for bust, waist and hips and translate for the man (assuming that it's a man who is wearing the underwear).

So it would seem I have to find someone who sells them specially tailored to man shape instead then?

Well if you're waist is 36 inches say and the guide says 36-38 you'll be fine. But men are pretty straight up and down, while women generally have pronounced hips etc. Men obviously do where women's clothes so many will fit, but it's not an exact science! Start a new thread because I think you'll get some really helpful answers from others.

Is this merely an idle curiosity you have there Toyman ???

TB

OK just read my post. Jeeez how mant typos do I have? Sorry!

Aw brill thanks Carly! I'm a 33 inch waist so think I'll go for the L woo woo!

Cool all ordered plus a couple of books to keep me amused as well yah!

OMG the dress just arrived and it's gorgeous! Exactly what I wanted and a really good price. I'll do pics later! Thank you LH!