Is there any Lovehoney merchandise??

Hi Everyone and Lovehoney Staff,

I was looking around the site and can't find any Lovehoney merchandise. I would love the little heart on a keyring/charm for my bag. Or even better a Lovehoney bag. The heart in honey is so cute I would even like a matching purse.

So Lovehoney please please think about it......or if it already exists point me in the right direction.

Incentive!! lol my wishlist is half a mile long and my Hubby says he needs a second job to pay for it!!! lol But something to say I'm a member of Lovehoney and proud would be great! Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.

i know haha i dont need an incentive, i need more money : (

fistinglover69 wrote:

Oh god me too!

dya know what, i dont even need more toys! ive got too many, i dont even use most of them.

i think its time i put my money to good use XD

I agree fistinglover69....like handbags, matching purses charm bracelets...... hint hint hint Lovehoney

well there are the little tins of mints...but a cheaky keyring would be great, or perhaps a little pin badge like the type you get for charities

sub-kitten wrote:

fistinglover69 wrote:

Oh god me too!

me three!

i think keyrings to buy would be rat. sometimes its treats like that that can perk you up. would make a nice add on for gifts too :)

I know what you mean Hazy but if they gave them away we would have loads of them! But a wouldn't mind paying a couple of pounds for a nice jacket pin or keyring. I really would love a fabric bag with the logo on tho. If I was allowed to make myself one I would! lol

Its a fab idea...Id totally give a cheeky little wink to someone if I saw they had one too!

why not just get a bag saying i love sex toys : P

jenkat wrote:

Its a fab idea...Id totally give a cheeky little wink to someone if I saw they had one too!

Oooh I like that idea! Like a secret code :P

Cos it's not just sex toys, it's the whole Lovehoney thing!

what a fab idea i would buy a pin and a keyring

I think pens would be a great idea - for all those hard at work or in lectures, just to have something to look forward to haha

I'd definitely be tempted by some Lovehoney merchandise, it'd be great to hear what the Lovehoney staff think about this? I'd love to buy a t-shirt or hoodie :)

ye, pens sound great. they would answer Ork's question as to what guys could get. a male version of the heart could be created too- some kind of leather look in a darker or black and white version of the colours.

mugs would be awesome too and what about those rubber bracelets like you get for charities and football teams and phone charms... stickers! yes i want stickers that would be awesome :D

Well, well, well. Watch this space...

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Just please don't go overboard with it like some other companies. It'll be nice to have a few little things.... but some companies have too much merchandise, some of it is completely pointless.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Just please don't go overboard with it like some other companies. It'll be nice to have a few little things.... but some companies have too much merchandise, some of it is completely pointless.

No, you're right, and we're always very rational.

*tries to imagine getting something pointless past Neal & Richard*