Thoughts?

So, I've been single a while and another male friend of mine and me got talking one night about latex.

A very long story short, and he is somewhat into it aswell.

We discussed the fact that both of us have gone sometime without sex and he suggested that he'd happily dress up in his latex and I could, well, have sex with him!

I don't feel immediately put off and I wouldn't even say I'm attracted to him or even class myself as gay, but the thought of the sex and the rubbery goodness does very much turn me on and appeal to me.

I just wondered what others thought?

If you set rules, and boundaries, and your both comfortable, then yeah go for it.

But if you have doubts, if you feel uncomfortable at any point, then no, stop.

Oh and please be safe. (Condomsđź‘Ť)

Fun Louise wrote:

If you set rules, and boundaries, and your both comfortable, then yeah go for it.

But if you have doubts, if you feel uncomfortable at any point, then no, stop.

Oh and please be safe. (Condomsđź‘Ť)

Thanks for your advice Fun Louise. He's a nice guy and as I say - I'm not attracted to him but the fact we both love latex and have this in common, I'm pretty turned on at the thought of pleasing each other with latex! I'm glad you mentioned condoms too! It's important and it may have not crossed my mind!

Good advice from Fun Louise but when you say sex I take it you mean full on sex!? Have you or you friend ever dabbled in anal sex, anal play or pegging, who's gonna be the giver and who's gonna be the taker or is the plan to share?

Hi Yes man!

He's spoken about him being the taker as I have a feeling he's done pegging with a girl before.

He's agreed to be the receiver but depending on how things go, I'd probably like to receive too.

latex_lover wrote:

Hi Yes man!

He's spoken about him being the taker as I have a feeling he's done pegging with a girl before.

He's agreed to be the receiver but depending on how things go, I'd probably like to receive too.

Thats good, be interesting how you get on especially as I think we're all that bit bi-curious!

I would never have thought I'd be turned on so much about the thought of it but I am. Latex catsuit, latex gloves etc... I'd probably most likely like to receive as well as give, especially where the latex is concerned.

I think I get some idea how you feel. I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have sex with another woman. I would say go ahead if you feel comfortable with it, and stop if you stop being comfortable with the idea.

Just second the condoms, if you decide to go ahead with it :-)

If you’re into the idea, both consenting and are planning to be safe about it (condoms) then I don’t think anything else matters. If it does happen and it becomes obvious that it’s not for you then have a safe word in place and stop the session. Have fun!

Safe word is definitely a good Idea, as are condoms. Both are excellent pieces of advice!

I admit that I feel a bit nervous by it all but at the same time quite intrigued!

Sounds like you want us to talk you into something you really fancy doing. Don't panic it won't mean you are now a gay man (not that that's a bad thing), it just means its another sexual experience and lets face it, most consensual sex experiences are pretty good.

Bite the bullet, buy the condoms and have some fun mate

hampshirecouple wrote:

Sounds like you want us to talk you into something you really fancy doing. Don't panic it won't mean you are now a gay man (not that that's a bad thing), it just means its another sexual experience and lets face it, most consensual sex experiences are pretty good.

Bite the bullet, buy the condoms and have some fun mate

You've hit the nail bang on the head! You're very right in that there's no problem what so ever being gay and I have no problem what anyone's sexuality is. I would like to do this and most likely will. We're both consenting adults who love latex!

This sounds like one of those scenarios where it sounds great on paper and to talk about a real turn on but when push comes to shove (literally) it all falls apart.

You say you don't class yourself as gay, but by having sex with him will that include foreplay, kissing etc?

AJ82 wrote:

This sounds like one of those scenarios where it sounds great on paper and to talk about a real turn on but when push comes to shove (literally) it all falls apart.

You say you don't class yourself as gay, but by having sex with him will that include foreplay, kissing etc?

I know for certain it wouldn't entail foreplay and kissing etc

How close of a friend is he?

Have you thought about afterwards, will it be awkward or strain your friendship if it does or doesn't work?

Senator wrote:

How close of a friend is he?

Have you thought about afterwards, will it be awkward or strain your friendship if it does or doesn't work?

He's fairly close. We speak often but haven't seen each other in a while.