It’s a secret… shhh!

Is it really possible to have a secret toy that you wear whilst out and about? Dating? Working? Just everwhere?

5 Likes

There are certainly toys that you can wear away from the home, I think you just have to be a little careful about any noise/vibration they make. Check the LH site and the reviews. They could be a lot of fun. Good luck.

1 Like

Probably the biggest concern would be the noise, not found a toy yet that operates in whisper mode.

1 Like

Non vibrating butt plugs are pretty secret just dont sit on a hard chair to quickly with a metal one. That clunk can be pretty loud in the quite little cafe. Dont ask how i know that.

4 Likes

Butt plugs and pussy plugs can be worn in secret.

Some nipple clamps or clips can be quite discreet too.

1 Like

As a woman it’s very possible to wear a toy during the day - I got a new remote control egg toy and it’s a game changer :lovehoney_heart:

3 Likes

Wife and I wear butt plugs out all the time when going out for drinks. If the room is loud enough and if music playing we will turn the vibrations on.

1 Like

Tons of people wear plugs when out and about, also plenty of couple toys which are remote which can be worn discreetly :eyes:

Before a few posh dinner dates Iv pulled up mrs secrets dress and put a plug in and she’s been a good girl to keep it inside till we get home and I can give her a reward :peach::sweat_drops:

1 Like

Anyone have any suggestions of some particular quiet products? In the past some things we’ve tried you can hear the vibrations. Not sure if it’s just because I know it’s there but always worried someone else can hear it too!

2 Likes

Hey @Natalie,

As others are saying just be careful if they are vibrating and the noise level but otherwise why the hell not, i often go about my daily business with a butt plug in or prostate massager (with cock ring) on and its a mega turn on. Some of the kegal balls are great as my wife enjoys doing housework with them in or a vibrating remote controlled love egg when we are in the house or out and about. You just need to be able to control your reactions to the pleasure!

Have fun, try different things till you get what you enjoy best!

Thanks,

1 Like

Of course! There’s quite a few toys on the LH site what are designed perfectly for this :grin:

We have the Lovehoney Secret Surprise 10 Function Remote Control Bullet Vibrator and I can confirm that we’ve never been rumbled yet :wink:

1 Like

Absolutely I do it very often

Are they’re better options for girls and their husbands?

What do you mean?

Who get’s the better deal? The guys or the girls?

We have a we vibe jive. That goes inside the woman and is app controlled. It’s very quiet inside , no one will be able to hear it buzzing around you.

We also have some of the c shaped couples vibes that sit in you and on the clit. They can be fun out but are slightly buzzy.

Hope it helps