It smashed!!!

I've decided to have a good tidy up today and have finally got round to getting some of my toys out their boxes and stored away with others! Id laid my 5 glass toys side by side on their respective storage pouches and decided to just give them a quick wipe over with a baby wipe to clear any fluff and it just slipped out my hand, fell about two feet and hit another and shattered into 100,000 pieces! I'm gutted, I've only had it a couple of weeks and it was one of my favourites already - worse still its now discontinued :( ahhh!

Oh no! Which dildo was it?! I've dropped mine countless times on a marble tiled floor from the bed ect and never had so much as a dent.

Hi Kirsty_x, I'd get in touch with Customer Care, as there might be something they can do for you :)

It was Crystal Kegel Glass Dildo Small -

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24430

It was just so petite, so cute! It hit my Doc Johnston Reflections one which is also discontinued but that seems to have made it out ok! They are lying on my bed, so half an inch over and it would have just bounced! Ugh my own silly fault but i'm gutted!

Hi Lucy, I might have a wee word with them just to see if there's anything similar to it! Although discontinued, What's the chances they might just have one that's fallen down the back of a shelf somewhere? Haha ;)

hopefully you can find a replacement. i probaly cry if that happened to me! ;)

hope you can get a replacement. I'd be heartbroken if any of my glass dildos smashed. Good luck x