It's a trap

Hey,

Just a simple question, I don't want to go too in depth with detail, but I've always considered myself a straight male, but recently I've found myself become attracted sexually to trans girls and CDs. I don't look at men and find any sexual desire, but with tgirls its... Different.

I just wondered if anyone has had such experiences?

"It's a trap" is generally considered offensive in the trans community, best to avoid using it near any of them you're trying to get in to bed :P As for being straight, if someone identifies as female, then in a sense you're having sex with a female, just with male anatomy... so thus you would still be straight, just don't overthink it really.

I apologise, I did think it might have been but I wasn't sure... I'm sure you might be able to tell it's a new idea for me to consider so I wasn't overly sure of what is or isn't acceptable within terminology.

I've just be led to question it, my upbringing, community I live in, social circle etc.

Are there any circumstances in which "It's a trap" isn't offensive?

rose hip wrote:

scooby doo cartoons?

I must admit the thought of going with a proper t girl as quite a turn on. Not attracted to guys but having a fling with a pre op t girl is something I could quite go for. Have been with a t girl who was approaching the op, very interesting but due to the hormone treatment her lady stick was quite diminished and couldn't get hard.

I was approached by a pre op tgirl, who wasn't going through any hormone treatment at all, on an online dating site, and there was nothing masculine about her, at all and I think that's where it all started. So I've really been left quite open to the idea.

rose hip wrote:

I really didn't mean for it to be and I really didn't think anyone would have found it so. I tried to think of a topic title that would have been completely obvious to those who knew what I was referring to.

Sum Sub wrote:

rose hip wrote:

scooby doo cartoons?

LOL!

Sum Sub wrote:

rose hip wrote:

scooby doo cartoons?

World of Warcraft, just got that achievement actually..

As Ashe says (and um thread title aside) you are who you are. I understand that sometimes labels help people to understand things a little bit better but i find in the long run (for me personally anyway) its best not to over think it and what one persons opinion on whats considered "straight" can often differ to the next persons, so your never going to find the "right" answer on a forums :)

As others have said, don't overthink it, just relax and enjoy life and it's wonders. If the opportunity arrises to give it a go, go for it! Worst case you don't enjoy it and know it;s not for you, or you could find it's a whole new side of your sexuality that you had never seen before and be over the moon!

Well cheers, it's certainly something I'd like to try, how easy it would be for me im not sure.