What I'm actually doing/ What I should be doing...

As I am often guilty of avoiding tasks, I thought this would be in interesting thread.

I am on LH, watching TV

I should be packing for tomorrow, tidying the flat and getting stuff sorted!

I am wasting time on the internet.

I should be working on my dissertation.

I am on here and shoe shopping

I should be writing a presentation for work.

Ha,ha! Good thread, after spending the last three years at uni' andnow just finished my exams, I can officially spend all the time I want doing nothing productive and not feel bad about it! Whooop!

I am on here and facebook.

I should either be putting my face on, sorting out a wax (first one since the one that went HORRIBLY wrong last year - I'm working up the courage to ring and make an appointment), or doing laundry.

Ha,ha! Good thread, after spending the last three years at uni' andnow just finished my exams, I can officially spend all the time I want doing nothing productive and not feel bad about it! Whooop!

Or I should be doing uni work. Cheers for reminding me... >.<

I should be working.

Instead I'm on here, another forum, PoF, G-mail, Twitter & Facebook via Tweetdeck, The Sun website and arsenalnews.net

......perhaps I should do some work..

Housework/ getting presentable going out after lunch but i just have 0 motivation x

I'm lurking here and on Twitter

I should be packing to move house!

Should be preparing room for sub visiting for the weekend..

Not doing that and reading kindle.. naughty me :(

should be getting showered and dressed to go to an interview at 2.30 (via uni to clear the crap out of my locker)

instead im chilling out watching futurama and formatting my cv

Kasumi wrote:

I'm lurking here and on Twitter

I should be packing to move house!

Love the Twitter prefer it to facebook.

I'm now on Pinterest, here and twitter!

I should still be packing and irnoning, although I have now tidied a little, made another cup of tea and updated my kindle! Oh and unpacked everything onto my bed to put in my suitcase!

I am installing my new steel series diablo 3 mouse.

I should be making lunch and getting ready for work!

I am on here and facebook and dreaming about lunch.

I should be doing some form of work, but I'm sitting at my desk. I figure that is good enough

I'm mucking about on here, browsing Facebook & the BBC website, thinking about what to have for lunch & gazing out of the window.

I should be: working, writing a presentation I've got to give next week & tidying my office in case the new boss decides to visit.

I am on here and watching Got to dance UK (having an eargasm at the accents).

I should be cooking dinner.

im here on twitter on ebay forum and drinking coffee

should be taking photos and writing product descriptions for website & ebay or doing housework

xGGx

On here as I can't get FB or much else at the moment as computer is buggered-suprised to get on here tbh!

Should be sorting wi-fi out with provider, housework, bath, planting up a hanging basket and sleeping

I'm waiting for my best friend to log in to skype. He's really ill, so when he can spare an hour here or there it's precious.

Got my work for the day done, so this is exactly what I 'should' be doing now.

I should be packing boxes

But

I'm chatting on here!

I'm on here and watching a couple having sex on Fab, I really should be cooking dinner and walking the dog!