Weekend

What is everybody up to this weekend and tonight? The person we were supposed to be meeting tonight for a threesome has cancelled on us and me and Kyle have been arguing about stuff so this weekend should be fun :slightly_smiling_face::roll_eyes::joy::woman_facepalming:t2:

I hope you all have a good weekend though :heart:

I’m going hiking :tipping_hand_man:t2:

3 Likes

Oooh that should be fun! It should be really good weather too :slightly_smiling_face: hopefully it will anyway x

1 Like

Lion and cheetah sanctuary tomorrow followed by walking some trails

6 Likes

Not sure we have a few options, but tonight is prosecco night.

1 Like

Ok that sounds terrifying :joy: the walking sounds good though so enjoy :slightly_smiling_face::joy:

Oh well enjoy whatever you do and have fun :heart: enjoy your Prosecco :slightly_smiling_face: x

1 Like

Probably a bit of gardening. Definitely plenty of tea drinking and book reading in the garden with my cat. Maybe a few glasses of wine too :cat2: :wine_glass: :sun_with_face:

1 Like

I work weekends :stuck_out_tongue: so that

1 Like

Oh well enjoy it :slightly_smiling_face: sounds like a nice relaxing weekend :slightly_smiling_face: what book are you reading and do you have any recommendations? I’m a bit of a book nerd but don’t know what to read next :woman_shrugging:t2::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh that’s no fun :slightly_smiling_face: that’s the perk of my job I only have to work Mondays-Fridays :slightly_smiling_face::yum:

1 Like

Hubby’s taking me to my happy place tomorrow - the coast :grin:

2 Likes

Oooh that sounds fun :slightly_smiling_face::heart: the weather should be really good too hopefully it is anyway :slightly_smiling_face: x

Mostly chill tomorrow, have a little bit of work to do and then a play date with my sub on Sunday

3 Likes

For once in my life I’m being selfish Kyle has gone to the pub in a mood so I’m cracking open JD and coke to myself got my vibrator out and I’m gonna enjoy myself :slightly_smiling_face::smiling_face_with_tear::relieved:

7 Likes

Parkrun hope for a good time its only 5k the out on satnight for a meal

1 Like

Hope you enjoy

1 Like

What u upto

Hopefully going to pick a new couch and going to look at a new car for Kyle to :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

May have an early night