It's my Workaversary!

Happy Workaversary to me!

I have now worked at Lovehoney for a whole year!

A year ago today I pulled up in the car park so nervous for my first day and not really knowing what to expect!

The year has flown by and I cannot believe I have been here for a year already ![laugh|20x20](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif "laugh")

Many more years to follow too! Woohooo! ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

Happy Workaversary xx

do you get cake for a workaversary?

Whoop Whoop - Huge Congratulations Cazz! I will make you a special hot chocolate and celebratory cake in Scorpresso's - lol. Are you celebrating at work today? xxx

Yeyyyyy!!! Congratulations!

Can you remember what happened on your first day? Xx

Congrats are you getting the cake?

Congratulations :D

Happy workavarsary Cazz! It has been brill so far with you on the forum team and I think everyone will agree that you are a lovely bubbly person to have at any workplace - but lucky for LH they snapped you up quickly! Congratulations, here's to another year! *Raises glass*

Congratulations Cazz ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Congratulations :) bet it doesn't feel like a year though! They say time flies when your having fun... :p

Here's to many more years! Cheers! *raises his morning coffee* xx

Woo Congrats Caz! It's great you found a job that you love! xx

Congratulations! I think working at LH would be my dream job!

Now I'm wondering what the hazing rituals would be like at Lovehoney.....

Day 1: rock up at reception, member of staff walks up and asks for help carrying http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8915 to the testing room.......

Woke up from a faint on reception floor with giggling staff stood around.

Oooooo Cazz! Is there any funny tricks that people play on new staff? Xx

@Gem26/@Gentle giant - We had cake yesterday.... for 'Cake & Cunnilingus Day' we couldn't possible have it two days in a row could we? hehe ;)

@Scorpius12 - Thanks Hun! I'll pop in later today, I heard the rumour that there is a Lovehoney cup at Scorpressos!

@scarab9 you joke but it happened, my first day here I met Victor! :)

@MrsMcX - no tricks, well no one played any on me. My first day was just a blur of not getting lost in the warehouse and tryign to remeber everyon'e name! :)

Thank you everyone for the Workaversary wishes, and time certainly does fly when you're having fun :D xxxxx

Cazz of course you can, I'm sure there is an unwritten unspoken rule that says your allowed cake on any special occasion :P

I think you have to meet Victor on your first day, almost as if it's a test, to really see if you're up to working at LH. ahahha.

Congratz on your first year at LH, and I hope you have many more enjoyable ones.

Awww, happy workaversary, congratulations! :D

Happy workaversary Cazz! You can definitely have cake two days running - for a birthday at work a friend brought in a huge chocolate cock cake, the birthday girl rather delighted in making the first incision but all the boys looked very uncomfortable and had their legs crossed; didn't stop them eating it though!

Happy workaversary, congrats! 😀

Happy Workaversary Cazz xx