I've got a figure

To be proud, no I'm not being funny, but since 13 I'm now 49 I've never liked my body, being told your fat all your teenage life, from the bitch who brought me up. Well about 8 years ago it's taken time I accept I'm an 18, luckily best friend is the same and has helped enormously. Yesterday I brought my underwear, it covers my belly, close fitting under clothes, today I saw I have curves in all right places, due to change life eating, it's not a diet, my bloating much better. Going to get some more of this, thrilled.

You should be proud of yourself cos its a big achievement. Seeing a figure emerging is a massive confidence boost too and it inspires you to keep it up ,plus its good to know you're making healthy choices. Although little treats are still welcome!
Well done you x

Yay ! You've found your confidence ! You go girl....... I'm not going to knock anyone's shape or size as I do t want this to turn into one of 'those' threads. It's all about being happy in your own skin and it sounds as though you now are. Huge hugs xx

It goes without saying you have done well . I know how you feel . Its like being 20 again !

mysteron wrote:

It goes without saying you have done well . I know how you feel . Its like being 20 again !

Not for me, untill my 40s my life has Ben emotionally hell, but loving it now, yes pmt can be a devil, but today am so happy, can't wait to get more underwear, Hubby loves nuts and raisins  too from hollond and Barrett, so will stock up on those, I also love walnuts.

For me to actually like what I see is massive, I still won't have a mirror in the bedroom, my reflection was from the tv in the bedroom.

:) so nice to read this kittencub.

Aww so lovely to read :) breaks my heart that so many women aren't happy with their bodies when they always look so stunning to me xx

For years I've hated my body, having 8bsults from 13 is very damaging, in fact about four years ago I saw some photos of me at 19, no way was I fat, in fact I cried because the callous bitch said I was fat when I wasn't. It's taken years to get here, I'm having 12 piercing in each ear, in fact the lady who did 3 yesterday took a photo because she said it looked so cool, and I've really looked after my piercing, so 50th with 65" tv, tattoo yes 12 sonic screwdriver the new one and more underwear. Thanks everyone for sports.

kittencub wrote:

For years I've hated my body, having 8bsults from 13 is very damaging, in fact about four years ago I saw some photos of me at 19, no way was I fat, in fact I cried because the callous bitch said I was fat when I wasn't. It's taken years to get here, I'm having 12 piercing in each ear, in fact the lady who did 3 yesterday took a photo because she said it looked so cool, and I've really looked after my piercing, so 50th with 65" tv, tattoo yes 12 sonic screwdriver the new one and more underwear. Thanks everyone for sports.

I can understand how you feel . My so called friends I used to go out with use to say I was ugly. Many other people have told me the very opposite but nevertheless it dents your confidence and you tend to believe them more than the others that support you. Coming to think of it , I think they were jealous because I was the one that used to attract the girls when going out.But it took me ages to get over this . This I think could have happened to you.

mysteron wrote:

kittencub wrote:

I can understand how you feel . My so called friends I used to go out with use to say I was ugly. Many other people have told me the very opposite but nevertheless it dents your confidence and you tend to believe them more than the others that support you. Coming to think of it , I think they were jealous because I was the one that used to attract the girls when going out.But it took me ages to get over this . This I think could have happened to you.

I was a shy withdrawn teenager, I never attracted any one being a James Bond Fan, today we geeks rule, but in the eighties I was weird, my first husband I never fancied, he threw all my upbringing and gay first boyfriend at me for why I was frigid, today Married to a smashing husband, no sex to medical reasons but I am loved very much.

aw glad you're thrilled and long may it continue!

popk1n wrote:

It will do, thanks very much, ok the pmt rears its ugly head but thats temporary tomorrow hoping to buy some more underwear , they are everyday wear, not in summer you'd be too hot but perfect for now and are very pretty.

kittencub wrote:

popk1n wrote:

It will do, thanks very much, ok the pmt rears its ugly head but thats temporary tomorrow hoping to buy some more underwear , they are everyday wear, not in summer you'd be too hot but perfect for now and are very pretty.

yes yes get stocked up on the underwear, then you can feel great everyday :D and then with seeing yourself enough and thinking "yeah I like what I see" you might start to feel great in general without your underwear, so by summer by not need it anyway :)

Thats great kittenclub, also that you have a husband who loves you for who you are 💖xx

slinky binky wrote:

Thats great kittenclub, also that you have a husband who loves you for who you are 💖xx

We're very close, yes I miss the sex side but I'm learning to be pretty doesn't mean sex, so at least I can wear the nice stuff.

I'm glad you feel happy with yourself kittencub, well done to you for conquering your demons

kittencub wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

We're very close, yes I miss the sex side but I'm learning to be pretty doesn't mean sex, so at least I can wear the nice stuff.

And I'm sure your hubby will love and appreciate seeing you in your hot atire 💖 exactly and its fantastic that you have the closeness with your hubby away from sex. For me cuddles are really important, and way more intimate than sex. I'm really happy you've got your confidence, you certainly deserve it. I've saw lots of your posts and you've clearly had difficult times in the past so keep those burried as your future can be bright 💖xx

slinky binky wrote:

kittencub wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

And I'm sure your hubby will love and appreciate seeing you in your hot atire 💖 exactly and its fantastic that you have the closeness with your hubby away from sex. For me cuddles are really important, and way more intimate than sex. I'm really happy you've got your confidence, you certainly deserve it. I've saw lots of your posts and you've clearly had difficult times in the past so keep those burried as your future can be bright 💖xx

&1 Sex isn't everything. LOVE is what makes the world go around .

slinky binky wrote:

kittencub wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

Huby won't  see it, he's not interested, I've stopped thinking of sex now and just feeling proud of my new figure. I can't wait for my 50th now,