I've missed you all !

Great to see you back, sorry to hear you’ve been through all of this but hats off to you as you seem to have taken it as a positive so good luck for whatever happens next for you

Lovely to see you back Terri. I was so much better once I got rid of my narcissist partner too, and now I have a lovely one who isn't and who actually cares for me.

Terri

Lovely to have you back.

I think the number of responses to your post says it all.

Keep strong my friend!

Kxxx

Welcome back Terri, I had been wondering where you hade been, At least it's all positive for you now.

Welcome back to us Terri ! So lovely to see you again, I for one have missed your input. Sending you all my best for a rosy happy future x

Awww.......thank you all so much 😘

It's so lovely to be back amongst you all. It's strange, although I've never actually met any of you, you feel like old friends xx

Thanks Leanne but my account will be just fine as it is. Congratulations on your pregnancy.....so exciting for you. Hope it's all going well.

xx

Hi Terri JJ

I'm not on here as much as I used to be but after reading your news I just wanted to say I wish you all the very best, I'm sure someone as wonderful as you with not only a beautiful nature & beautiful looks will find a person who loves you for all that you are. (Sorry if I sounded a bit superficial)

Take care best wishes S&M

Hi Terri JJ

Great to see you back. i am not on here as often as I used to be, as like you I have been trying to move on, having been widowed over 3 years ago, and have been in a bit of a dark place as I still miss her terribly. Sorry to hear your news, and I send you my best wishes and positivity for a really happy future.

Take care 😘😘

Welcome back 🤗

It's lovely having you back in the fold of your LH friends. Onwards and upwards. Glad you came through it all and feel able to come back to us xxx

Welcome back Terri x

Welcome back Terri, Glad your in a better place now x

Welcome Back Terri JJ.

We have missed you and glad that you are in a better place.

Looking forward to your comments

Welcome back Terry it's great to see you again. I miss some of the older members and feel I'm a bit of a relic here now.

Im very pleased that you have made posative changes and that your happier now. It must have been a very difficult time for you. It's been so long I can hardly remember when I last saw you here.

A few things have changed n my life too. Married OH, after he was diagnosed with heart failure and less than 5 years to live. He is medicated to the max and not able to have sex, so it's solo fun for me.

I hope you enjoy your return, I have missed you.

Fun Louise wrote:

Welcome back Terry it's great to see you again. I miss some of the older members and feel I'm a bit of a relic here now.

Im very pleased that you have made posative changes and that your happier now. It must have been a very difficult time for you. It's been so long I can hardly remember when I last saw you here.

A few things have changed n my life too. Married OH, after he was diagnosed with heart failure and less than 5 years to live. He is medicated to the max and not able to have sex, so it's solo fun for me.

I hope you enjoy your return, I have missed you.

Congratulations FL.......great news that you and Mr FL ,I can call him that now, have tied the knot 😘

Its lovely to be back but I know what you mean about being a relic. Seems to be loads of new people around the forum.....more to make friends with but it's particularly good to hear from you xx

Welcome back! I hope that you are well and settling right back in. I am sure that you have been missed; I too have been away for a while (mainly because of other commitments). I hope to see you around :) xx