Jackass

Okay its far from kinky but have just been to see the Jackass 3D movie and without spoiling it for anybody I thought it was great.. especially considering the amount of Dildos during the film.. lol..

my OH will want to watch this but its not my cup of tea i know he loves things like this and other shows like it on MTV will wait and see

Glad you enjoyed it

Even if you couldn't stand the TV show berrytree (was not mad into it myself) you may enjoy the movie.. the sheer effect of some of the 3D parts is awesome.. flying Dildos in 3D.. lol.. Seriously though the movie has been very commercialized so now gruesome stuff which was what I didn't like about past shows on MTV.. there is one little bit that I didn't like but other than that it was really funny!

Is there any blood I cant stand it makes me feel ill when they do the papercut thing

x

One tiny bit M&S (the bit I didn't like) not so much blood but the chap actually looked hurt! Other than that I had a pain in my sides from laughing.. actually couldn't laugh by the end.. was all laughed out.. lol..

I just don't see the point in Jackass I'm afraid, I hate any slapstick comedy or anything where someone makes a tit out of themself! I cringe and feel dreadful so I don't watch it! I hated Borat and I don't really like the Inbetweeners and I'm not too hot on Mr. Bean either because I just cringe and feel awful!

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I just don't see the point in Jackass I'm afraid, I hate any slapstick comedy or anything where someone makes a tit out of themself! I cringe and feel dreadful so I don't watch it! I hated Borat and I don't really like the Inbetweeners and I'm not too hot on Mr. Bean either because I just cringe and feel awful!

Adx

i dont like the inbetweeners either! i'm so glad there is somebody else out there who agrees!

it so shameful and makes me cringe! and it is rather unrealistic i feel! i actually ranted for about half an hour about how much it annoyed me!

VW x

Vampyrewillow wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Adx

i dont like the inbetweeners either! i'm so glad there is somebody else out there who agrees!

it so shameful and makes me cringe! and it is rather unrealistic i feel! i actually ranted for about half an hour about how much it annoyed me!

VW x

It is in a sense but I find it funny because it reminds me of 6th form so much!