Jealousy over toys

Hey guys and girls, reading a lot of the forum posts Iv noticed a few similar topics have appeared over the years, and this is the fact people are getting jealous over toys.

I have always been positive about sex toys and when Iā€™m in a relationship I find it healthy and fun for everyone to have some solo sessions. So I was wondering, have you ever experienced jealousy over a toy? Either yourself getting upset or your partner?

Not for us, but i was quite keen to introduce toys in our relationship, buying the OH her first vibrator after 3 months together. Many years later, the only jealousy i experience is that she is able to have multiple orgasms routinely and i can't ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

The multiple orgasm thing got me pretty jealous too, but I found if I use a wand it can make me peak twice šŸ™ŒšŸ» So Iā€™m not so miffed anymore šŸ˜…

Not had to deal with jealously. My OH was a little wary about using sex toys when we first started seeing each other (although was fine with me owning them and using them solo) but is now fine with using them together and is often the one who reaches for the toy box.

I dont think jealous is the right word for it but sometimes I get a bit miffed when I know she has been in the toy box if we've not had it together for a while.

I leave for work real early and MrsTrine is a morning person so its inevitable but we sat and talked about it and the deal is if it happens I get a cheeky little pictre while I'm at work :) works for me.

Iv always been a BIG fan of toys. I personaly find that they benifit a rellationship and they help people get creative wich is always fun! My partner wasnt keen on them when i was first opened up to him about them.

When i asked what was putting him of, he explained that he was a bit jelouse in a way because he felt he couldnt pleasure me like the toys could. This was compleatly untrue and iv found that many other men feel the same way.

Toys are a tool to enhance the pleasure of both partners ! so i slowly indtroduced some to him and he eventually understood their purpose and that they can be extreamily fun for Both sides of the party.

Needless to say hes all for them now ! and there is no jelousy or misunderstandings.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I don't know if jealousy would be quite right, but I think if my partner was having lots of solo fun with the toys and none with me I'd be upset and concerned. I think there needs to be a balance.