Jelly Butt Plug (Large)

In addition to my review - I found out recently whilst using this toy that the base can bend back quite easily making it possible for the whole toy to disappear inside you! To prevent the possibility, tie a ribbon around the base and put a loop on the end so you always have something to pull on if it goes in too far. Better safe than surgically removed!

I still think this is a great toy - just use it with care.

I have to say its not my kind of thing. But WOW scary stuff!

That fabulous sex toy website Blowfish even do a thing called a butt-plug lasso, which does exactly that, but it's made from sturdy but slender plastic tubing and has a ring around it to secure your toy.

http://www.blowfish.com/catalog/toys/decorative_butt_toys.html

I do hope that the toy in question was retrieved again without too much trauma, BBG!

(I meant ^ plastic tubing, of course)

Wow just rediscovered this thread, should be called the King Tut thread. Why- well back in the early days of archaeology Howard Carter had been scratching around in the dirt for years before he stumbled across King Tut's tomb... it had been right under his nose all the time.
Not for one minute am l describing the OA forums as being akin to the dirt, merely pointing out that treasure is sometimes tantalisingly close !!!
Reminds me also BBG has been relatively quiet as of late, hope all is well with him
Regards all from Tallboy

PS If they struggled to find King Tut in such circs then might Saddam have had weapons of mass distraction after all ha ha .

tallboy247 wrote:

Wow just rediscovered this thread, should be called the King Tut thread. Why- well back in the early days of archaeology Howard Carter had been scratching around in the dirt for years before he stumbled across King Tut's tomb... it had been right under his nose all the time.
Not for one minute am l describing the OA forums as being akin to the dirt, merely pointing out that treasure is sometimes tantalisingly close !!!
Reminds me also BBG has been relatively quiet as of late, hope all is well with him
Regards all from Tallboy

PS If they struggled to find King Tut in such circs then might Saddam have had weapons of mass distraction after all ha ha .

Hi Strapon, with your anal fixation l thought you might like this thread from some of the leg ends of the LoveHoney site !!

Tallboy

Hey there, newbie alert! I hope noone minds me ressurecting an older thread.

Can you please specify, which butt-plug you had in mind, BBG? I own something called like that and this got me nervous.

Oh boy. I guess this is what they mean with "living on the edge". I just hope it doesnt do any further. ^^

Perhaps I'll use that "tie a string around the base" trick. Better safe than sorry.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=838&reviewid=4389#customer_reviews

Thank you for taking the time to find that review, GrayMatter. I appreciate it. This is the one I have, yes.

And I have to say: I'M FREAKING OUT. CANCER??!! D: Please please please put my mind to ease and tell me that this "jelly causes cancer" thing is something that happens very rarely to never. I've been using my plug for about a year and a half and only covered it with a condom twice. The box didn't say anything, neither did the site where I bought it from. I've probably only used it about 40-50 times or less in the last year and a half and never had it in for more than 8 mins. I'm obviously going to throw it away tommorow.

So, is this cancer business for real? Should I be worried? Because I am. Really worried :(

You've probably got exactly the same likelihood of getting cancer from that butt plug as you do from eating pre-processed foods such as salami with nitrite preservatives in them.

You know salami isn't the best thing in the world for you, but you eat it anyhow, right? So, same with the butt plug. You'd be better getting another one, but then again you like it, so cover it with a condom and keep using it, you'll probably be fine (as long as you cut down on the salami :p).

Hahahaha, thank you Lubyanka! I will still discard it and get a proper silicone one along with some other stuff.

Condoms are expensive, plus I'd need to buy some jumbo sized ones to cover the entire thing.

My pleasure, Vanquish, delighted to put your mind at ease, do you feel better now? :)

(I just love having an excuse to talk about salami, mmmmm, nitriiiiitesssssss :p )

Indeed I am. I spent the day convicing myself that this is the same as it is with artificial sugar (aspartame) which I had to take when I had some blood issues. Some studies that show tedency to cause cancer but nothing definitive.

As for your salami obsession. You made me crave for it now. Thanks. ;p

Heh, don't get me started on tuna sandwiches. :p

anal sex play can be scary stuff so be safe people you dont want to end up in A&E and by the looks of that butt plug it does have quite a small base compared to the shaft area so thanks for pointing it out.

The base isn't that small LKS. But it's very bendy. Had me worried a couple of times when I clenched my butt, to be honest.

Thank you for all that info Carly. I've already seen the "How it feels" subsection under each product page but the rest is new to me!