Jiffy Bag Deliveries

This may sound stupid,when you order a small item from LH and it arrives in a Jiffy Bag is open end always sellotaped down?

All of my Lovehoney orders have arrived in the brown box so I can't help here. Sorry!

Yes they are, but be aware some things are sent in jiffy bags when it's obvious what they are.

I've had a paddle, nipple clamps and a g-spot vibrator all sent in jiffy bags, and it could be felt through the bag what they were.

So if you want no-one knowing it's best to do a larger order so it's sent in a brown box.

Thanks delilahxx,was worried someone was opening them and resealing package lol

anything that comes in a jiffy bag does get sellotaped on the flap it's not something i've even taken much notice of until i remembered i always have to open up jiffy bags of stuff from here with scissors

It does depend on the person who packs your order but most find it is best to have that extra bit of sellotape on the edge just so it doesnt come undone/nothing falls out!

Cheers guys,puts my mind at rest,thought i had a pervy landlord![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Hi there, yes we do always sellotape the open end to make sure that your order doesn't get damaged at the opening. I hope this helps. :-)