Jiggle Balls help please

Hi i bought these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25609 and i put lube on them and put them in but the second 1 keeps falling out and it hurts to bend and sit down ive tried adjusting them can anyone give me some advice or tell me if im doing something wrong? thanks

Are you putting them in far enough? The second one shouldn't be anywhere near falling out. They may be too small for you, have you had children?

Do you find that you can grip them with your pelvic floor muscles?

Are you putting on too much lube?

Just a few things to consider x

ive not had children and when i try and grip them i cant feel them will try and put them in further because the second 1 is right at the opening thanks

Yeah give that a go and let us know if it helps :)

I didn't really get on with my jiggle balls, they didn't fall out but didn't find them pleasurable, thought they were just uncomfortable.

So it may just be personal preference! x

sorry to jump in on your thread but dont really wanna clog the forum with the basically same thread

just looking for some balls that people would recommend as ive had 2 kids so not sure which ones would be best for me

again, not wanting to clogg up the forum:

i've had these ( http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26021 ) for a while and am looking for a next step up.

i havent had kids and find that i just cant feel my current ones. i would like something that gives me a little bit more of a workout. want some sort of retreval cord, preferably not something absorbant and under £20

thanks i tried to reposition them and they still fell out and caused pain so think ill try not putting lube on and if all else fails ill try the tracey cox 1's thanks will let u know how i get on

Well just tried them there without lube and as soon as i stood up the second 1 fell out so think ill order the tracey cox one's and hopefully get on better with those will keep u up to date when they arrive thanks everyone

Thanks Hella, little out of my price range but perhaps if i save up. best excercise whilst wearing jiggal balls that ive done so far is horse riding :)

Id been using the oriental Ben wa balls and have now moved on to the Lelo mini beads and are much better:)

Yes, I have both sets of Lelo Luna beads and would say that the Mini version is better if you have experience or never gave birth, and that those balls inside produce better vibrations as they move inside. My only problem is that occassionaly I can hear them moveing.

I bought some jiggle balls and I haven't had any problems. I don't lube them at all, push them in and to be honest I can't really feel them in there. I have had children and I haven't noticed that causing me any difficulty at all.

I really want the Je Joue ones. I have had the lelo ones for ages and love them, but i want a new challenge. Need to save up though. I never justify spending that much on myself.

I've been looking at those too think will be saving a while though x