jiggle balls am i doing something wrong?

kegal balls jiggle balls what ever they are called, i can get the 1 ball in no worries and the 2nd one in but doesnt seem to go all the way, when i walk it feels like if you havent put a tampon in correctly and can feel it between your lips, i laid down and used lube and pushed the 2nd ball back in but i found it painful bending and couldnt sit down as hurt, please ladies what am i doing wrong, i use rabbits, vibes, dildos and bullets without any problems but these i cant seem to get hang of and also hurt taking them out?

any advice would be appreciated :) as i was so looking forward to having enjoyment from them

I've tried different types of kegel balls and the exact same thing happened to me at first. Good news is they can go much much higher if I masturbate for a couple of minutes before inserting them, it really makes things easier for me to find the right position.

tbh, I decided it was too much trouble so bought a set of single weighted cones (one large one small) instead & their shape it so much better.

thanks 2wicked, glad im not the only ones, thought i was weird lol, i will keep trying but like you will masturbate first and see if this helps, these are weighted and would be happy with the one but its the 2nd one causing the problem

oh well i will keep trying lol

I thought I was weird at first too, but not everyone has the same anatomy down there. Masturbating first does help (during arousal the cervix goes higher so there's more room for both balls to go in) but even if that doesn't do the trick, you can always try a single ball.

Good luck!

Hello,

Can I ask which one you have, I used to have the same problem as the one I firstly selected were "egg" shape instead of round ones. E.g. Lelo Luna beads are better shape for me plus they actually made a small version, which LH started to stock this week.

im using the round ones, but am going to see if any better when masturbated, also cannot just use 1 of the balls as they are attached so what would i do with the 2nd one, thanks both for help and advice

This is a single ball, which I guess could work for you (cheap too):

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25628

The smaller version of the lelo beads looks good too as it's shorter.

wont let me quote above post
but thanks 2wicked, i never knew they did single ones, im not using them to tighten muscles, i was just being nosy to see what they felt like, but yes perhaps the one is my answer, thanks :)

I just push them in as far as I can with my finger... It will feel alien at first but gets easier

x

I#ve not tried kegel balls yet but I got my first love egg today and if it's any consolation I felt uncomfortable trying it internally for the first time. I guess my body just isn't used to internel stimulation yet as I've only tried the lustfinger before...

i suppose practice makes perfect, will keep trying but if to uncomfortable they will go in the bin, an experiance that wont be for me, good job we are all different, i will have a play and another go tomorrow :)

rach74 wrote:

wont let me quote above post
but thanks 2wicked, i never knew they did single ones, im not using them to tighten muscles, i was just being nosy to see what they felt like, but yes perhaps the one is my answer, thanks :)

On a second thought, that particular single ball available on LH (the one I mentioned earlier) wouldn't be my first choice. I just noticed it has a pointed tip which could make things really uncomfortable as it's made of hard plastic and it seems like it could seriously hurt when sitting or bending (or maybe it's just me being fussy). I believe the manufacturer decided to put that tip there for 'easy insertion' (as it says on ther packaging). It just doesn't seem very safe to me, hope I'm wrong though.

I apologise for making a suggestion before thinking it through

i really dont think the pointed tip will make that much difference, its the the feeling of having to keep pushing the ball up as i feel it is the problem, but with the one im fine, so i think your idea is great and will get the the one you suggested if things dont work out with the two

rach74 wrote:

i suppose practice makes perfect, will keep trying but if to uncomfortable they will go in the bin, an experiance that wont be for me, good job we are all different, i will have a play and another go tomorrow :)

Rather than chucking them in the bin if they don't work for you with more experience, why not ask for a refund or something else in exchange?

2Wicked wrote:

now on my wishlist ready for payday, have tried the others again only once and still struggling, will try few more times as dont like to give up

rach74 wrote:

2Wicked wrote:

now on my wishlist ready for payday, have tried the others again only once and still struggling, will try few more times as dont like to give up

Sorry things haven't improved ^^^^

On the bright side the single ball might be a winner so fingers crossed!

I wonder whether you might be better trying something in a different style and shape as you mentioned that rabbits, dildos etc are fine but you have an issue with these.

Maybe try something like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15188

The shape is little easier to to insert with them being more oval / egg shaped and as they are joined by a solid piece of silicone they will slide in easier like a vibrator as they are essentially one solid item rather than two balls connected by string.

Also I find lying on my bed to insert them comfier, use a finger to push them in as far as is comfy then stand up and let them settle into place.

As for removing them I would say to try giving yourself an orgasm via clitoral stimulation just prior to removing them, this way you'll be relaxed enough to let them slide out. And again with them being one piece they do slide out very easily I have found.

I hope you find a solution and are able to enjoy them.

thanks sexy boots, im not a giver upper so i wil keep trying with them, and yes i have exactly the same feeling when taking them out that it feels like the 2nd one is stuck and get that dragging feeling, so glad im not only one who has had these feelings but you have overcome them and sounds like you enjoy them now

purring tiger, many thanks for the link, they do look more easier to insert being more oval/egg shaped, look more like the toy for me, when ive tried with the balls i am laying on the bed but when standing thats when it feels odd, but the link of the ones you sugges really do look much more easier to use and comfortable, something else to go on my wishlist

thank you all for your help, really means a lot xx

I got my balls yesterday and im having the same problem, i got the tracy cox ones and it feels like the second ball is always going to fall out lol. x

mine doesnt feel like its going to fall out its just uncomfortable where its not in properly, ive tried twice but am waiting till end of week i have couple of days of so going to do what others have said on here and hopefully they will work when im more relaxed