just as it pushes inside....

So then, what is it about anal sex that people love? Me personally as one that has given and received adore the point where you first get the tip in and that gasp is released of shock, surprise and excitement.

What about the rest if us?

The general naughtiness...

The forbidden fruit aspect. It's fascinating because I'm not allowed to do it.

For me personally- the point when everything relaxes and it starts to feel amazing...

Plus the general naughtiness ;)

I like the extra feeling of fullness, orgasm so quickly just by having something small in there!

Tight, naughty, kinky!!!

I also love the feeling of pressure on my asshole, then finally the tip easing in always makes me shudder

The closeness

All of it!

Gosh so much. For me it is as you say the point at which you push in and enter, just amazing but my wife then lovest I go in further and very deep. I'm not complaining either. Receiving, I love it when my wife fists me and gets her whole fist in and really does me rotten with it. There is of course the over riding naughtiness of it all.

I think because me and the OH haven't been completely successful yet (only used small plugs and got a little bit of him in) there's the element of a challenge to it! As odd as that sounds. Once you've had a little bit you just have to keep trying! We have been trying every now and again for months and each time we get a little closer. It's partly knowing we will eventually get there and thinking could today be the day!?

The want to do it in the first place is a lot to do with it being taboo. But for me I love that pressure (physically)!

Richy wrote:

Tight, naughty, kinky!!!

+1

On myself I tend to use it to enhance masturbation and create a stronger orgasm. I do love the feeling as it relaxes and gives in to the intruder.

When giving its very similar, that first pop as it accepts and relaxes. The general tighter feel is also really nice as is the emotional aspect of having something that is "forbidden" as well as the person trusting you enough to do a pain free job of it.

Forbidden fruit and that satisfying pop. I also love the full feeling you get. My OH sure does know how to use her harness ;)

The fact that its abit of a taboo personally ;)

Only just getting into anal play and am loving the new sensations. Also the still slightly 'taboo' nature makes it feel extra naughty!

OH not into it, so it remains a solo pleasure ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Brought the wife some latex gloves so she would use fingers then moved on to butt plugs very quickly and finally she pegged me feeling it go all way in and the taboo of it is amazing wife loves it aswell giving but shes not received yet but keep hinting at it

I had my first successful anal experience last night...I couldn't believe how fantastic it was...after many years of few and far between painful attempts.
It felt naughty....the pleasure on my partners face was such an incredible sight, I couldn't get over the fact that it was so pleasurable for me...All achieved by reading through advice given on this forum.
Thank you all

pinkyv wrote:

I had my first successful anal experience last night...I couldn't believe how fantastic it was...after many years of few and far between painful attempts.
It felt naughty....the pleasure on my partners face was such an incredible sight, I couldn't get over the fact that it was so pleasurable for me...All achieved by reading through advice given on this forum.
Thank you all

:D yay

As a guy, the fullness and handing over of control (as in can't move very much with a big dildo in my ass). Also from a penetration point of view, it gives me an idea of what's it's like for a woman to be shagged, whichI find interesting.