Just bought my wife a pressie

my wife loves clitoral stimulation so i just thought i would treat her and bought her the Ruby Red Pin Up gift set with the bullet and balm, i really hope she enjoys it as we have the durex tingle play lube and it didnt really do anything for her.

two quick questions

1 is this balm better than the dures play tingle stuff

2 am i ok to give her oral when she has applied it

any advice would be appreciated thanks :)

Yes and yes. Me and my ex ended up with a couple of tubs of the stuff since one of the bullets in that tin set went faulty.

You don't need much! really just put a thin film on your (or her) finger and rub it on her clit, give it like..10 minutes and it'll cause a nice tingling sensation and my ex said it definately felt nice..not instant orgasm nice but it was an extra sensation and she did love it. Works on the nipples too.

And I gave her oral (and sucked on her nipples) after application so no reason why not

Thanks for the reply :) i look forward to its arrival

i just got one of my female friends the silver pinups set as a girly present. hope she likes it :)

hope your wife loves her's. if its anything like the swoon watermellon balm then its a sort of cld minty tingle. i love it.

rd

xx

I am not sure I would give oral after applying. For me the balm works very fast, under a minute and I get the feeling of my clitoris being more sensitive, but I use it when already aroused, not sure how long it takes if she is not in the mood and bit aroused yet.

. And I bet it can cause very minty feeling if you taste it. I would personally not taste it. But did not try it, you may not mind it though

lol ill soon find out i suppose might be walking round with a numb tounge for a while lol, and rag doll i hope she likes it to :)

chickylicky wrote:

I have the Ruby Pin up thingummy. The balm is menthol and thats what makes it tingle. I have used it on my actual lips when I ran out ot lipbalm so shb be ok I think lol

oh ye, i forgot. i've done the same but with the swoon one. i was courious how it would feel on lips after reading "dont get this muddled with your lipbalm" in a review. i liked it.