Just curious

Aloha!!

My mrs can squirt. Not often but she can. There is no better feeling for me than seeing her squirt.

But i was wondering, does having her 'pelvic region' raised help?

If she was on her back, would a couple of pillows/cusions under her lower back help her at all?

Id happily let it be my pillow if it worked!!!!

If you no of any other way then please say

Thanks

I squirt often and for me, it matters not whether I am raised or not. I squirt in doggy/standing/oral......for me it just depends on how turned on I am and manipulation of my g-spot. When Mrs. H has squirted before, have you raised her? Or was it that she happened to feel more fired up for some reason.

I can squirt in different positions too, it used to be mostly on my front but more recently bent over or lying on my dining room table!

The 1st time i cant remember. It was so unexpected as it'd never happened i was more in shock!!

It depends on each person really, I can squirt in different positions, mainly when my legs are pushed down onto my chest (flexibility is a godsend but sadly not a natural talent) like knees touching boobs or when i'm on top. I think it's mainly down to how aroused you are and can be an 'in the moment' thing.

Play about with different positions and see what works for you both, it'll be fun experimenting and you can have a giggle with odd positions ^_^

Thanks all! Good to see dif views!

Perfect. Thanks

Key i think to squirting is spend a lot of time on foreplay putting in that bit extra time at the beginning will definitely pay of .

Yes! Teasing and nipple play seems to work with the occsional delve to the rear!!

Also more likely if I'm ovulating!

I only squirt during certain times in my hormonal cycle, so your partner could be the same. Me being on top is always a winner for orgasms and squirting, or having someone who's talented at internal fingering can make me squirt, but I expect everyone is different in what works best for them, the fun part is experimenting and finding out :)

Try the pillow thing then ask your partner for feedback I reackon