New to squirting

The other week I squirted for the FIRST TIME 🤯🤜🤛 It has happend a couple of other times since but other times I have had that feeling but nothing has come out so to speak. I would love to experience this during intercourse and not just my partner using a toy. What positions would you recommend? We often find ourselves in doggy but I don't quite reach the squirting feeling

You could try it on your back partner knelt in front. If your partner then takes his erection and manually flicks it up and down, rubbing the front of your vagina and stimulating you then you may hopefully gush all over. It is quite a quick motion and some lube can help with just the whole process. Works well for us. My wife has also gushed sat on me, both vaginal and anal wise plus a few other positions. I think a lot can depend upon how used to the whole experience.

Congrats lovelylumps, we’ve tried a lot but no success apart from the odd gush but never a full on squirt, im not sure of the best position but I’ve heard that on your back with a pillow under your lower back so your hips are slightly elevated is supposed to help, not sure how true that is tho as it didn’t work for us

D&E wrote:

Congrats lovelylumps, we’ve tried a lot but no success apart from the odd gush but never a full on squirt, im not sure of the best position but I’ve heard that on your back with a pillow under your lower back so your hips are slightly elevated is supposed to help, not sure how true that is tho as it didn’t work for us

We have also tried alot and it wasn't until we used this that I did - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37085&fo_c=24&fo_k=ac8f6a2d8e8c4843df31324a3f40d83a&fo_s=monetategb&MonBox=RecViewedXSite I was laid on my back with my feet to my bum almost (legs apart) and found this position works for us

kc. wrote:

You could try it on your back partner knelt in front. If your partner then takes his erection and manually flicks it up and down, rubbing the front of your vagina and stimulating you then you may hopefully gush all over. It is quite a quick motion and some lube can help with just the whole process. Works well for us. My wife has also gushed sat on me, both vaginal and anal wise plus a few other positions. I think a lot can depend upon how used to the whole experience.

Thank you, we will have to give this a go and see how we get on 😃

We haven’t any steel toys yet but I’ve read plenty of great reviews and comments about them so I think my next purchase will be something similar to the one you used

Hi lovelylumps I have been trying to squirt both solo and with my partner A friend once told me that she used oils sadly I have lost contact with her and forgot what oil she used i wonder if anyone uses oil and if so what one

D&E wrote:

We haven’t any steel toys yet but I’ve read plenty of great reviews and comments about them so I think my next purchase will be something similar to the one you used

Definitely go for it, you will not regret it!!

My girlfriend is a squirter and the best way during intercourse we have found is with a liberating cockring, her on her back with legs wrapped around. Sure you will have lots of fun trying but I really prefer it on my face when she does

Been trying for years but no result. I'm always very wet but no squirting. We try everything. Given up now 😥 even before hubby I couldn't with other partners. Hubby's partners before me some did so it's me. I'd so love to be able to. Xx

Maturecpl wrote:

Been trying for years but no result. I'm always very wet but no squirting. We try everything. Given up now 😥 even before hubby I couldn't with other partners. Hubby's partners before me some did so it's me. I'd so love to be able to. Xx

Have you tried the metal toys? That's the only way I have managed

if possible try introducing a wand. For us, this makes it guaranteed

Yes definitely the wand too!

From my experience found the more my partner tried, harder it became.

What works for us is a good build up with plenty of teasing and excitement. I'm lucky where the OH really enjoys being spanked and submissive, so we'll spend a good 30-60 minutes warming her up before I blindfold and cuff her and being mine to do as I wish.

As mentioned above, a good wand is massive help! Not tried metal toys, but have a glass toy very similar to this: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30946

I really like to explore and tease her over a period of time, bringing her close and then stopping. Alternate a lot between clit and g-spot, and can normally feel it building. When I think I have teased her enough she likes the wand, tongue and a toy inside. Once she can't handle wand any more is when things tend to start getting very wet.

Not sure if thats of any help at all, but I now need to arrange a night of kink for the OH with fresh thoughts in my mind :-)

Finally squirted!! Done the 2 finger technique with the come hither motion whilst I was going down on her, tried it plenty of times and nothing happened but this time she felt wetter than normal then all of a sudden she squirted, went quite far aswel, didn’t see it as the lights were off but it ended up soaking the bed and going down my leg. Happy days :)

2 Likes

D&E wrote:

Finally squirted!! Done the 2 finger technique with the come hither motion whilst I was going down on her, tried it plenty of times and nothing happened but this time she felt wetter than normal then all of a sudden she squirted, went quite far aswel, didn’t see it as the lights were off but it ended up soaking the bed and going down my leg. Happy days :)

Yay!!! It's amazing isn't it 🤪

D&E wrote:

Yay!!! It's amazing isn't it 🤪

Yep, hopefully now we’ve done it move it’ll happen more often, next time we try the lights will definitely be staying on

Yay for the Mrs!! (and your talent) 😂

I’m sure it was a fluke but can’t wait to try again to see if it was a one off or not, think the times we’ve tried before we were trying to hard where this time she was relaxed and not thinking about it