Just for Fun ...... Username

@Lovehoney_Brenna shortly after i first joined, it was about 8 months ago. I buy loads but i am terrible at writing review so i wont be on any tester lists. I received an email from customer services saying i can change it through the web. I only use lovehoney on the app at the moment. I did try on the app through my account but cant serm to find it. They told me they couldnt amend it on their side. I am not very tech minded.

@Happylife_46 they’re mistaken, if you send them a message again and include the following information:

Your current username:
Your preferred new username:
Name:
Email:
DOB or Postcode:
Reason:

I’ll investigate and make sure everyone is aware that changing usernames is possible :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I originally had a Welsh flag as my picture and was going to go with WelshDragon, but that had already been used, so I thought up a female equivalent :rofl:

6 Likes

Hiya I copied mine from someone I seen on Genie Chat many years ago and I liked it . Everyone’s unique although my twin brother says I’m not. :joy:

2 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna that is exactly what i did and they responded telling me they couldnt do iton their end and that i could do it through my account. Which i can’t find the option to do that when i go into my account.

1 Like

I chose mine mainly because I love giving oral. It’s my biggest turn on. It also relates to my work.

3 Likes

You don’t have a way to update it yourself, it needs to be done from our side. When you email them again, maybe pop in a little “FAO Brenna” in the header :slight_smile:

I’ll find your original enquiry and sort it for you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The mental images I have now thanks to you, thinking of other wrestlers names that could be usernames in this forum :joy:

Love it :blush:

Ah @Lovehoney_Brenna you are the best. Thank you so much :heartbeat:

Now that the name has been changed. Its pretty simple. I am just trying to live a happy uncomplicated life and 46 is my current age.

3 Likes

My username had cyrillic letters that were not compatible when we came over to the new forum which is why it now has a _.

But the rest of the username is a shortened version of my real name.

2 Likes

Mine is an old nickname from many years ago from a certain kids tv show…

4 Likes

I think mine is quite obvious :man_shrugging:.

Many years ago, I used to visit a dressing service, and my name then, when I started out was ‘Penny’ … can’t think why!! The lady who ran it said nooo, I looked more like a Rachel … and so Rachel was born!

R x

6 Likes

I wondered if it was from The Flumps or because you were always pootling up the motorway! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I ran my full name through an anagram generator and found Highjoy Serpentwand intriguing.

2 Likes

@WillC nah it’s pre truck driver days, think short (still am) chubby (not so much these days) hairy (80’s metal hair that i can still grow if i want to) and wears a woolly hat (still do)

3 Likes

Like @Peitho, I too enjoy historical legends.

I chose my Forum name from a Greek legend I thought was quite appropriate for both my personal desires and this Forum.

Himeros was the god of sexual desire and one of the Erotes, the winged gods of love. When Aphrodite was born from the sea-foam’s she was greeted by the twin loves Eros and Himeros. Some say Aphrodite was born pregnant with the twins and birthed them as soon as she was born.

The “1” was added by the LH Forum name generator.

In my previous LH Forum life, before my metamorphosis into Himeros1 took place, my username was @Ragnar Lodbrok.

Some you may be able to recall me and my contributions to the Forum from a year, or two back.

According to legends, he was a Viking hero and a Danish and Swedish king. He is known from Old Norse poetry of the Viking Age, Icelandic sagas.

My wife, Lagertha, and I were regular testers and reviewers of LH products.

5 Likes

There is no deep meaning to my username. I’m just my Masters kitten :rofl:

4 Likes

I thought it was fitting to use this name, because its how I feel with my personal history :blush:

3 Likes