What inspired you to pick your username?

what inspired everyone or for what reason did you pick your username.

Mine was pretty simple my maths tutor in secondary school use to call me abacus because i was always very quick at maths :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/40791-why-did-you-choose-your-username/

:)

ah k thanks not long joined lol

nevermind..seen the old thread

No problem Abacus, and welcome :) There's a search function at the top so you can look for threads in case they're already there. :)

truffle wrote:

No problem Abacus, and welcome :) There's a search function at the top so you can look for threads in case they're already there. :)

Oh dear god, if this forum had a 'like' button I would like your post 10x over. I've been thinking where on earth is the search function! As silly as this sounds since its now so obvious I didn't realise it was there - I always thought that search box was just to search the main LH site

TTurtle wrote:

truffle wrote:

Oh dear god, if this forum had a 'like' button I would like your post 10x over. I've been thinking where on earth is the search function! As silly as this sounds since its now so obvious I didn't realise it was there - I always thought that search box was just to search the main LH site

Haha, I thought it was the main search function too at first until I read another members post about it. :3 Learn something new every day! :D

What do you think... ;P

I wanted to get laid

gunther wrote:

I wanted to get laid

It's working, fancy a shag mate?

dammit ive cum already

that shell gets me off every time

gunther wrote:

dammit ive cum already

that shell gets me off every time

Ah shit :( the dildo on the van makes me so hot.

Your post reminded me of the fast show sketch where they'd be in a serious situation like a posh resturant and the waiter would ask for their order and they'd say 'oh..oh sorry..I've just cum' ..ha

A long time ago I was told I have a puckish sense of humour

in certain parts of the world Gunther is a hot name, I just havnt been there yet, mainly because I dont know where it is.

i actually did not chose it, it was given to me by someone and it just matched my personality. Selene is the greek goddess of the full moon. one of my tattoos is actually a full moon with Selene written on it. Most friends dont call me by my first name.so far i love it.

......................................love Shiny clothes - no thought really

just love having my dick licked and sucked of course ...

Best keep walking till you find the right place

Was commenting on gunthers comment. But quote post on iPad doesn't seem to work from here

Thought I saw this thread ages ago when I used to post... seems I did then!

Thought I saw this thread ages ago when I used to post... seems I did then!