Just noticed that I've been promoted!

I'm a brigadier now! Does anyone else get excited when they realise they've moved up a rank? What's the highest rank you can get?

Field Marshall is the highest rank. Congrats on your promotion lol

The excitement soon abates.

I am not even noticing my rank, to be honest. I would look at it after this comment, though - I am now curious what is mine. Lol. :)

menyanthe wrote:

I am not even noticing my rank, to be honest. I would look at it after this comment, though - I am now curious what is mine. Lol. :)

general lol

Congrats! Yes moving up ranks is exciting! :D I'm still trying to figure out how the ranking system on here really works though :P

Sum Sub wrote:

This! Especially once you get to Field Marshall, and you don't go any further lol.

Congratulations :)

VCh wrote:

Congrats! Yes moving up ranks is exciting! :D I'm still trying to figure out how the ranking system on here really works though :P

I think it's just based on your number of comments/reviews

I became brigadier the other day as well, also excited about it! But probably it will fade when you've reached the top rank...

I get really excited when I move up a rank :) Haven't done so for a while now, I'm guessing that the jump in between ranks gets bigger the higher you go up?

I actually went on Google and searched for 'army ranks' to figure out what they mean haha!

Boogaloo wrote:

I get really excited when I move up a rank :) Haven't done so for a while now, I'm guessing that the jump in between ranks gets bigger the higher you go up?

I actually went on Google and searched for 'army ranks' to figure out what they mean haha!

Same!

Same! I just got a new promotion too and got all excited!!

I might be a loser but I find it exciting too!

Yes still excited when I rank up, I hope the excitement doesn't fade too soon.

What is the deal with the ranks? I mean, yes, I get excited too when I move up. But do they hold any significance?

Just a perk! Nothing else that I know of. :)

delilahxx wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

This! Especially once you get to Field Marshall, and you don't go any further lol.

Congratulations :)

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) Congrats though!

hahah thats awesome! woooo

Oh I've just been promoted too, how cool! :D

Oh I've just been promoted too, how cool! :D